Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D0GSH1T
    replied
    Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
    Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers? And 15 alts with geigers? Will I get profit for hunting geigers about 45-70 times per day, or about 350-450 times/week?

How many white crystals does one get for hunting geiger 400 times? I know it's a lot more profitable than some science station or ATM or tackle.
    isnt it alot more time consuming tho

Leave a comment:

• AlexKenny
    replied
    *It gives you fossils. I am not stoo pid.
    I don't like using that world too but appreciate it because this took 50 dl + for owner to make world with stone slabs etc. He is not profiting from the world.

Leave a comment:

• BilaltmnOO
    replied
    not my world.
    world doesnt have any rocks

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    Originally posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Use the world GEIGERB full auto finder- if u afk all ur alts here, it will be efficient

Leave a comment:

• BilaltmnOO
    replied
    Use the world GEIGERB full auto finder- if u afk all ur alts here, it will be efficient

Leave a comment:

• CarryJinx
    replied
    Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers? And 15 alts with geigers? Will I get profit for hunting geigers about 45-70 times per day, or about 350-450 times/week?

How many white crystals does one get for hunting geiger 400 times? I know it's a lot more profitable than some science station or ATM or tackle.
    I had 13 geiger chargers, this might seem absurd but my first 143 Geigers gave me ; 3 white, and 1 black crystals. 1 made over a diamond lock and then sold it because it was way too boring.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorNicK
    replied
    It's mostly based on luck. So its risky, but at the same time, maybe?

Leave a comment:

• GRRM
    replied
    It's not just about some ordinary alts. You gotta take those alts to 20% Awesomeness to get the Geiger Bonus. If you have 14 alts with level 20+ and 20% Awesomeness then doing 15 chargers is REALLY PROFITABLE. I know from experience.

Leave a comment:

• MarvaGT
    replied
    Oh god, I didn't even think of that.. I am so stupid!
    Use donation box to make easier

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
    Use 1 eye, just drop it every time you search so your next alt can pick it up.
    Oh god, I didn't even think of that.. I am so stupid!

Leave a comment:

• AlexKenny
    replied
    I use geiger 1-3 times a day ) It's hard to get one white crystal, but better than black. I got like 5 white and 1 black. Maybe 1 white per 40 ? with luminous eyes maybe more. So you will make your wls in 2 weeks maybe if you search 400 times a week

Leave a comment:

• ooopsi
    replied
    So, I'd be better off with 6 chargers and 6 geigers and 6 luminous eyes than I'd be with 15 with no luminous eyes?
    Use 1 eye, just drop it every time you search so your next alt can pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
    Here's the thing, luminous eyes add a 2.5% chance of getting crystals linearly. So, say for example, that the chance of getting a white crystal is 0% (unrealistic), by using luminous eyes the chance becomes 2.5% or 1/40. Now, assume it is actually 1%, the eyes would boost it into 3.5% or approximately 1/28, this should give you an estimation on how many crystals to expect.
    So, I'd be better off with 6 chargers and 6 geigers and 6 luminous eyes than I'd be with 15 with no luminous eyes?

Leave a comment:

• ooopsi
    replied
    Here's the thing, luminous eyes add a 2.5% chance of getting crystals linearly. So, say for example, that the chance of getting a white crystal is 0% (unrealistic), by using luminous eyes the chance becomes 2.5% or 1/40. Now, assume it is actually 1%, the eyes would boost it into 3.5% or approximately 1/28, this should give you an estimation on how many crystals to expect.

Leave a comment:

• HugeLock
    replied
    Originally posted by FyreX View Post
    you need 2 geiger chargers to do geiger every 30 mins, you get irradiated mod for 30mins anyway
    But I'll use alt accounts for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X