Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers?

Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers? And 15 alts with geigers? Will I get profit for hunting geigers about 45-70 times per day, or about 350-450 times/week?

How many white crystals does one get for hunting geiger 400 times? I know it's a lot more profitable than some science station or ATM or tackle.

(quite overkill)

(i guess? but it can be slow, even with 15(30?) geigers. all depends on the luck)
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

you need 2 geiger chargers to do geiger every 30 mins, you get irradiated mod for 30mins anyway
      | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
      Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
      "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
      Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
      and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
        you need 2 geiger chargers to do geiger every 30 mins, you get irradiated mod for 30mins anyway
        But I'll use alt accounts for it.

Comment

Here's the thing, luminous eyes add a 2.5% chance of getting crystals linearly. So, say for example, that the chance of getting a white crystal is 0% (unrealistic), by using luminous eyes the chance becomes 2.5% or 1/40. Now, assume it is actually 1%, the eyes would boost it into 3.5% or approximately 1/28, this should give you an estimation on how many crystals to expect.
          "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
            Here's the thing, luminous eyes add a 2.5% chance of getting crystals linearly. So, say for example, that the chance of getting a white crystal is 0% (unrealistic), by using luminous eyes the chance becomes 2.5% or 1/40. Now, assume it is actually 1%, the eyes would boost it into 3.5% or approximately 1/28, this should give you an estimation on how many crystals to expect.
            So, I'd be better off with 6 chargers and 6 geigers and 6 luminous eyes than I'd be with 15 with no luminous eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
              So, I'd be better off with 6 chargers and 6 geigers and 6 luminous eyes than I'd be with 15 with no luminous eyes?
              Use 1 eye, just drop it every time you search so your next alt can pick it up.
              "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

I use geiger 1-3 times a day ) It's hard to get one white crystal, but better than black. I got like 5 white and 1 black. Maybe 1 white per 40 ? with luminous eyes maybe more. So you will make your wls in 2 weeks maybe if you search 400 times a week

GrowID: AlexKenny
                Level: 105/125
                DLs: 60/200
                Goals:
                - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
                - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
                - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
                Instagram: alexkennygt
                Discord: AlexKenny#1719

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
                  Use 1 eye, just drop it every time you search so your next alt can pick it up.
                  Oh god, I didn't even think of that.. I am so stupid!

Comment

Oh god, I didn't even think of that.. I am so stupid!
                    Use donation box to make easier
                    IGN : MarvaGT
                    Main World : MARVA
                    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
                    Youtube : Marva Gaming
                    Discord : Marva#6571

Comment

It's not just about some ordinary alts. You gotta take those alts to 20% Awesomeness to get the Geiger Bonus. If you have 14 alts with level 20+ and 20% Awesomeness then doing 15 chargers is REALLY PROFITABLE. I know from experience.
                      GrowID: GRRM
                      Playing since July 2016.

Comment

It's mostly based on luck. So its risky, but at the same time, maybe?
                        IGN: DoctorNick
                        Instagram: doctornick.gt
                        Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Is it possible to get profit with 15 Geiger chargers? And 15 alts with geigers? Will I get profit for hunting geigers about 45-70 times per day, or about 350-450 times/week?

How many white crystals does one get for hunting geiger 400 times? I know it's a lot more profitable than some science station or ATM or tackle.
                          I had 13 geiger chargers, this might seem absurd but my first 143 Geigers gave me ; 3 white, and 1 black crystals. 1 made over a diamond lock and then sold it because it was way too boring.
                          sigpic

Comment

Use the world GEIGERB full auto finder- if u afk all ur alts here, it will be efficient
                            BilaltmnOO v2

Comment

Originally posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
                              Use the world GEIGERB full auto finder- if u afk all ur alts here, it will be efficient
                              *It gives you fossils. I am not stoo pid.

Comment

Working...
                              X