Ssp Vend Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssp Vend Project

I had planned to make a Small Seed Pack vend shop. Does anyone know how many seeds does SSP contains and what's the minimum cost of making a SSP vend shop.
    IGN: Metronical
    Level: 63

Bump bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Pensidian GT View Post
      I had planned to make a Small Seed Pack vend shop. Does anyone know how many seeds does SSP contains and what's the minimum cost of making a SSP vend shop.
      Hello, I wouldn't suggest that you build a SSP seed shop, if your budget is not over 50-70 Diamond Locks. Because making it famous, getting it up there costs a lot, and if you don't have much to advertise it with/buy stock, it will simply fail, and you'll just end up losing World Locks.

Good luck! ❤

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
        Hello, I wouldn't suggest that you build a SSP seed shop, if your budget is not over 50-70 Diamond Locks. Because making it famous, getting it up there costs a lot, and if you don't have much to advertise it with/buy stock, it will simply fail, and you'll just end up losing World Locks.

Good luck! ❤
        Thx for your opinion, maybe I will find another way to profit

Comment

Originally posted by Pensidian GT View Post
          Thx for your opinion, maybe I will find another way to profit
          No problem!

Comment

Im really agree with this statement.

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post

Good luck! ❤
            Thats truee actually,i suggest better start mass one item and get known of it first then slowly expand your shop.that will be better.
            LAVIOXEL
            DISCORD : lavioxel#5210
            INSTAGRAM : LAVIOXEL.GT
            Channel : Youtube

Noob designer from Indonesia

Comment

Working...
            X