Should I bother trying to get Conquest's helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I bother trying to get Conquest's helmet

I was gonna get conquest's helmet this halloween, but now I don't think I will since howling pineapple crown has a better effect and ghostking's glory looks better and is more useful, both items released this year.

This is what conquest's helmet looks like

Click image for larger version

Name:	Growtopian.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	6715650

notice how it covers most of your head, I don't really want that, I want room for face and hair items to stand out. It has a cool effect and look, but the others seem better. One thing this item has is exclusivity, being only obtainable once a year. the reason I wanted the helm was mostly the /omg effect to others.

Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	6715651
    This is ghostking's glory it doesn't cover as much and other items can stand out more + it gives a floating effect and immunity to ghosts. It's really cool.

Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	6715652

This is the howling pineapple crown, it doesn't look as good as the others but its effect is superior to conquest helmet as it makes people scream multiple times and makes a sound when they scream

What do you guys think I should get?
    Get conquest's helm
    21.43%
    Get pineapple howler crown
    0.00%
    Get ghostking's glory
    35.71%
    get pineapple howler crown and ghostking's glory
    7.14%
    get them all
    35.71%
    Professional thread killer

Ghostking glory
    I make gt videos.

10 Subs ✔
    100 Subs ✔
    500 Subs ✔
    1000 Subs ❌
    5000 Subs ❌
    10000 Subs ❌

Check out my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvl...MHjrdZtui-uBRg

Comment

ghostking's glory

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Ghostking glory
        Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
        suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Ghostking glory better
          Imune ghost effect
          Transparant colour
          Spirit guide effect
          Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

Since ghosts are really annoying especially while harvesting, consider getting the ghostking’s glory.
            Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
            Road To Legendary Title.
            Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
            Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Comment

Conquest is nothin but a rundowned, worst Halloween item I've ever seen. It downgraded by the most coolest-ish item that lets other people boogie down to the 90's-ish disco machine. This? Oh lemme tell ya, running around just to make people suprised instead of scared. And its untradeable as well. Either this or the Dancemaster? I suggest the Dancemaster instead of this garbage (no hate ploz)

Howling Pineapple is a big no. Too heccin annoying. No other hate comments on this one

Just grab yourself a Ghostking Glory. Its recommended by everyone who replied in this thread. Including me. Its useful and cool as well. Makes ya float, Ghost-ish skin and Ghost and Mind Ghost Immunisation. Isn't that cool!
              IGN : BoxeyNoxey

About Me :
              - Tall Boi
              - Professional Candy Crusher
              - Completely Straight
              - Funky Hair
              - Never Got Featured On YIAY
              - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
              - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
                Conquest is nothin but a rundowned, worst Halloween item I've ever seen. It downgraded by the most coolest-ish item that lets other people boogie down to the 90's-ish disco machine. This? Oh lemme tell ya, running around just to make people suprised instead of scared. And its untradeable as well. Either this or the Dancemaster? I suggest the Dancemaster instead of this garbage (no hate ploz)

Howling Pineapple is a big no. Too heccin annoying. No other hate comments on this one

Just grab yourself a Ghostking Glory. Its recommended by everyone who replied in this thread. Including me. Its useful and cool as well. Makes ya float, Ghost-ish skin and Ghost and Mind Ghost Immunisation. Isn't that cool!
                haha yes, I'm not really a fan of the conquest design and I think I'm gonna get ghostking's glory instead

Comment

On second thought I think i'm getting both ghostking's glory and the pineapple crown howler

Comment

Working...
                  X