Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many surgery can I do with 10 surg pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many surgery can I do with 10 surg pack?

I'd like to learn something new for me which is Surgery. Therefore, I have totally no idea on how many tools/packs I need to buy for a good amount of surg.

It really depends on skill fails and what type of surgery you do. I don't think there's an approximate amount of surgeries you can do, just due to the fact of skill fails and all the different surgeries. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

IGN: allywrites
    LEVEL: 66/125

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Comment

Usually, because sometimes a hard surg spawns.
      Atlest 3 or 7

Comment

I see. Thanks!

Comment

20-30 depending on luck.
          Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
          Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
          IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Been able to do 7 surgeries with 3 packs and I probably can still do a few more if I get something easy. Probably 20-30+ surgeries if you are lucky enough to get illness that takes fewer tools to be used in the process. Depends if you are lucky enough to do that much.
            Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
            LEVEL: 73
            WORLD: PUNCHASGT
            YT: Puchy
            Instagram: puchy_gg
            Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

if ur starting out then you should use tea and the train-e. train e gives easy surgs and tells you what you could do next.
              Tip: use sponge ONLY when it says "you cant see what youre doing!" and antiseptic is almost useless, i think septic is for the flu, and dont ever buy legal briefs
              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Owh. I understand now. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X