Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often does Dreamcatcher Staff trigger?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How often does Dreamcatcher Staff trigger?

    Anyone got any data? I'm wondering how many times it triggers in 2000 trees. Also,how many extra blocks do you get? One?
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

  • #2
    Well.. it’s only 2% Chance so only 40 out of 2.000 trees.. hope this helps.
    tu me manques.
    IGN : Lovecraftian
    My Insta : ecrii_
    Originally posted by Her
    i want to break up..

    Comment


    • #3
      you have a 2% chance to get double drop, so 40 out of 2000 as the person above said.
      | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



      Originally posted by Seth
      Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
      "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
      Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
      and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
        Anyone got any data? I'm wondering how many times it triggers in 2000 trees. Also,how many extra blocks do you get? One?
        Its around 40-60 trees extra
        Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FyreX View Post
          you have a 2% chance to get double drop, so 40 out of 2000 as the person above said.
          Double drop? For real?
          Interesting threads I've made:
          BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
            Double drop? For real?
            it is not double drop like the harvester of sorrow, it just gives +1 block from the amount of block its normally going to drop.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CarryJinx View Post
              it is not double drop like the harvester of sorrow, it just gives +1 block from the amount of block its normally going to drop.
              ^ this. So about +40 blocks from 2k trees. ~52 from a full farm.
              Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
              Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
              IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

              Comment


              • #8
                Yes,is not double drop
                Its +1 drop
                Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

                Comment

                Working...
                X