Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to sell trained fish? (NO WORLD TRADE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sell trained fish? (NO WORLD TRADE)

They said you can't sell the fish by just accessing them on sl. Is that true?
    WHAT IS UP!

Yup i dont think thats possible
    OMG F LOLOLOL
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
      Yup i dont think thats possible
      OMG F LOLOLOL
      Uh now readd me so I could feel better.
      WHAT IS UP!

Comment

You'll need to remove the world lock and place a sl on top of it, then have the buyer pay you before you remove the sl and they place theirs on. Ofc this involves trust from both sides since they will need to remove their own sl after if you want your world.
        IGN: Dwantano
        Discord: onigirii #8699

Comment

Originally posted by thepronub View Post
          You'll need to remove the world lock and place a sl on top of it, then have the buyer pay you before you remove the sl and they place theirs on. Ofc this involves trust from both sides since they will need to remove their own sl after if you want your world.
          lol whatttt that works? and thats easy, use a bl/hl to lock the surrounding area and spawn lol
          (HAVENT SEEN U IN FOREVER WHOA)

Comment

Originally posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
            They said you can't sell the fish by just accessing them on sl. Is that true?
            Yep, the port has to be in the area of a lock they own
            pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
            [❌]Dls: 40/100
            [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
            [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
              lol whatttt that works? and thats easy, use a bl/hl to lock the surrounding area and spawn lol
              (HAVENT SEEN U IN FOREVER WHOA)
              Hahaha there was an issue with my password so I just left it like that for ages. Anyway, that's what you do yeah but they still need to place their lock on the tport to take the fish out. If they don't take away their lock then you can't wl it so...
              IGN: Dwantano
              Discord: onigirii #8699

Comment

Originally posted by thepronub View Post
                Hahaha there was an issue with my password so I just left it like that for ages. Anyway, that's what you do yeah but they still need to place their lock on the tport to take the fish out. If they don't take away their lock then you can't wl it so...
                Welp atleast you could ask a mod to remove it or if u had put a hl, you still own the surrounding area

Comment

Working...
                X