What shop is the most profitable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What shop is the most profitable?

What type of shop should I do with 10 dls also how to profit from daily quest? What profit does it give?

girl scout cookie store

- - - Updated - - -

with 10 dls there's not much you could do. You could try to buy a shop at popular vending stores (such as 7 and 8) and overprice by heaven's grace
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by Braincellsgt View Post
      What type of shop should I do with 10 dls also how to profit from daily quest? What profit does it give?
      I don't recommend you to do shop world. Just buy any farmable and break it, it easier to earn wls quicker than do shop world. Also if you buy a spot vend in rarename world like 7,8 or etc, it's very hard to get ur budget back. Just farm better!
      IGN : Tious

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
        girl scout cookie store

- - - Updated - - -

with 10 dls there's not much you could do. You could try to buy a shop at popular vending stores (such as 7 and 8) and overprice by heaven's grace
        have you ever look at a reply and think, "damn, i wish i wrote that."

this is that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
          girl scout cookie store

- - - Updated - - -

No, you can actually make lots of shops with 10dls! I myself has started a food shop, quite huge too, with less than 10dls, but i have profited to over 10dls already.
          Food shop is quite a hassle tho, so i dun recommend it haha..i don't have much experience with other shops sadly.
          Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Comment

My best advice is science station, buy 3-4 farms and sell fuel packs
            My Goals

Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
            Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
            Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
            Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
            Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

Comment

Originally posted by SamiAlissa View Post
              My best advice is science station, buy 3-4 farms and sell fuel packs
              Did u even read the questions?
              IGN : TTTZ
              IG : TTTZ_GT
              Discord : TTTZ#3597

Comment

Hey! I am one of the Daily Quest setters for Jenulot, so I can give you a few tips about the economy.

As for your shop information, I used to run a SSP shop/Crime shop. From what I can tell you, they aren't too good for profit... I had trouble marketing to people, which made me lower my prices. Restocking was easy, running it was a breeze. The only thing is publicity. Since no one would enter my world(other than when I advertised in BUYSSP/BUYCRIME, and sbed), I couldn't actually sell anything.

If you want to start a shop, I recommend starting a mini-shop for your profit method(ex: stat farm= start a chemical shop)/random item shop… This way you aren't limited by a category, and can sell your desired items+sell extra random items to people(sorta like how supermarkets sell candy at the checkout to target customers)...

Comment

Nobody has suggested this before, but just make a shop with useful items for building. I often struggle to find those, so I doubt you will have much competition. Cheap house entrances, password doors, adventure doors, checkpoints, path markers, bulletin boards, etc. Those will sell really well, and you can make a lot of profit since people mostly need a few, and don't care about price that much.

Comment

Working...
                  X