Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with pixel art

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help with pixel art

    Hello guys I wanna make a pixel art of me but the problem is my set is almost entirely blue, and the game only have blue block, dark blue and pastel blue.
    Does paint blue gives different blue shades than the ones mentioned above?
    My Goals

    Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
    Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
    Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
    Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
    Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

  • #2
    Yes, blue paint gives a different shade. It depends on the block's color, though. Clouds will have a regular blue color. If you paint on dirt, it will have a navy blue color. You could probably play around with that to give yourself a desired palette.

    Comment


    • #3
      There is a way for you to test what a block will look like with paint on it...

      TK69's Sinister Bot on Discord allows you to test this...

      Make your way to the #bot_cmds channel, and type //paint "item".

      The bot will give you what the block will look like in ALL paints.


      Here is the discord server invite:
      https://discord.gg/G4fRbKZ
      (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
        (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
        That's impossible. He has to share a mutual server with that bot, or else it won't work. But yes, I agree. I always use Sinister when creating a set, and other things.

        Comment


        • #5
          You dont need to rely on color blocks and paints alone. You can also use stuff like Blue stuff.
          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kartosh View Post
            Yes, blue paint gives a different shade. It depends on the block's color, though. Clouds will have a regular blue color. If you paint on dirt, it will have a navy blue color. You could probably play around with that to give yourself a desired palette.
            Tysm that's what I needed to know

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
            There is a way for you to test what a block will look like with paint on it...

            TK69's Sinister Bot on Discord allows you to test this...

            Make your way to the #bot_cmds channel, and type //paint "item".

            The bot will give you what the block will look like in ALL paints.


            Here is the discord server invite:
            https://discord.gg/G4fRbKZ
            (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
            I've heard it is easier to share fish links to steal gt passwords using discord, that's why I don't use it

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
            You dont need to rely on color blocks and paints alone. You can also use stuff like Blue stuff.
            Tysm I will try blue stuff
            My Goals

            Get 2 mags (8 dls :/)
            Get 3 diamond achievements (2/3)
            Get 1Mil gem (little less than 700K)
            Get 200 gtokens (less than 55/200)still in progress
            Keep begging for the Freezing Eyes to be made (Pls)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
              There is a way for you to test what a block will look like with paint on it...

              TK69's Sinister Bot on Discord allows you to test this...

              Make your way to the #bot_cmds channel, and type //paint "item".

              The bot will give you what the block will look like in ALL paints.


              Here is the discord server invite:
              https://discord.gg/G4fRbKZ
              (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Sinister also have a command that automatically converts an image into a Growtopia pixel art?
              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SamiAlissa View Post
                I've heard it is easier to share fish links to steal gt passwords using discord, that's why I don't use it
                who the heck told you this?
                misleading information, for real, u cant get hacked in discord lmao
                GrowCord - Discord Bot
                The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
                ==
                Discord: MrAugu#7917
                ==
                Full-stack developer.
                ==
                *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
                  (if you don't wanna join, just message Sinister#2188 with your command via pm on Discord).
                  I used to use this until he blocked me on it

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by SamiAlissa View Post
                  I've heard it is easier to share fish links to steal gt passwords using discord, that's why I don't use it
                  Incorrect.
                  IGN: ShadowGraal
                  Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                  Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                  Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X