Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do if support never replies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do if support never replies?

Hello I am a suspended player, I got suspended for a misunderstanding by Odric. I have contacted the support on the day when i got banned, they replied me but they didn't specify the case. I asked for further investigation and more specific explanation due to my ban. But they never reply me to this date. I was banned on late June, till now. Was I really wrong? Cuz when I got banned, same time i was in a group call with some of my discord friends, I totally did nothing wrong at all. I have played for 6 years, probably 2000+days already, I never ever share sexual content, till this new Canadian mod suspended me. All those time i spent, effort i made. Even money for gems and more, all gone. 6 years bro, playing same style and same way, till that day...... Bruh. I don't have any big expectations of me getting unbanned, cuz..... It's the Growtopia NOW anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by TAMSUI; 09-04-2019, 11:03 AM.

Where did you send it?
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Contact support desk through link and wait for them to answer. If you've been permanently suspended, I guess you've made some serious violations to get to that point as they don't just hand out such bans randomly for no reasons or to innocent players.

Link: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/games/5847
      Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
      LEVEL: 73
      WORLD: PUNCHASGT
      YT: Puchy
      Instagram: puchy_gg
      Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by TAMSUI View Post
        Hello I am a suspended player, I got suspended for a misunderstanding by Odric. I have contacted the support on the day when i got banned, they replied me but they didn't specify the case. I asked for further investigation and more specific explanation due to my ban. But they never reply me to this date. I was banned on late June, till now. Was I really wrong? Cuz when I got banned, same time i was in a group call with some of my discord friends, I totally did nothing wrong at all. I have played for 6 years, probably 2000+days already, I never ever share sexual content, till this new Canadian mod suspended me. All those time i spent, effort i made. Even money for gems and more, all gone. 6 years bro, playing same style and same way, till that day...... Bruh. I don't have any big expectations of me getting unbanned, cuz..... It's the Growtopia NOW anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        I remember saying Fk odric boom 1week ban

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
          Yes, that is indeed very offensive - I mean I wouldn’t let anyone get away with that.
          GrowID: PokeNotPoke
          Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

If Growtopia Support didn't notice your message, then I'd recommend you to contact them twice, because they could help you this time.
            Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
            Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

I sbed "Hoe Mad x24" and boom! Ductaped 8h lol
              IGN : ArCahyadi
              SUB PEWDIEPIE
              Free BFG Service : ARCAWORLD
              Chand, Lgrid, Pinball

Comment

Try re-checking your email if it got sended or not.
                Some of the emails that hasn't been replied for a month got blacklisted, hopefully your email wasn't,

Good luck resolving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpox View Post
                  Try re-checking your email if it got sended or not.
                  Some of the emails that hasn't been replied for a month got blacklisted, hopefully your email wasn't,

Good luck resolving it.
                  I'm not sure weather it is, iI have a few friends who use their emails to help me get help too, but no replies as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                  Where did you send it?
                  I sent to the old support, also to the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                    1 week is like overkill...
                    he should have just duct tape you for a day. unless you did it repeatedly ofcourse.
                    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
                    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Punchas says it all, no one gets suspended for no reason. There must have been some violation by you, or someone who knows your password.
                      IGN: DoctorNick
                      Instagram: doctornick.gt
                      Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Working...
                      X