Does ranking matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ranking matter?

I've heard if you get master sorc you get some benefits in the forums + famous.
    Does ranking even matter? I just wanted everybody to " NOTICE ME"

Originally posted by Derpox View Post
    No, ranks don’t matter in the forums. We (master sorcerers) don’t get special perks at all. Just make useful posts.
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
      No, ranks don’t matter in the forums. We (master sorcerers) don’t get special perks at all. Just make useful posts.
      Oh really? Thanks for the answer. but still, I want people to notice me no matter what happens!

Comment

Oh really? Thanks for the answer. but still, I want people to notice me no matter what happens!
        You don’t ask to be notice, they will notice you naturally or eventually.
        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Just use the forums and post good answers. And why you want to be ,,noticed,,? Just be a casual forumer.

GrowID: AlexKenny
          Level: 105/125
          DLs: 60/200
          Goals:
          - Have Focused Eyes (Done!)
          - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
          - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)
          Instagram: alexkennygt
          Discord: AlexKenny#1719

Comment

I made people notice me I regret it, People hate me now. it doesn't matter

- - - Updated - - -

Getting NOTICED ain't important... I tried to be noticed it was a huge mistake.

I spammed,ETC. So don't be "Noticed"

Mind Joining the "Price Watchers"?

Comment

O sometimes i see ranking to help justify whether the person is trusted or not. Like I know being a master sorcerer doesnt mean one is trusted, but it also shows that the person may more or less know how the forums work, and have more experience .

Also, dont be too much of an attention seeker because too much of it and people might start hating you. As for me i'm just an ol random forums lurker lol. The respected forumers would be those who have constructively contributed . So if you wanna be known maybe do something good (Dont ask me what, cos idk).

In case no one has already told you this, mini-modding is also not very welcomed in the forums, but you dont seem like one so its fine

Have fun in forums!

IGN:RILEC
              Level:91

Discord: RILEC#6188

Comment

Originally posted by RILEC View Post
                O sometimes i see ranking to help justify whether the person is trusted or not. Like I know being a master sorcerer doesnt mean one is trusted, but it also shows that the person may more or less know how the forums work, and have more experience .

Also, dont be too much of an attention seeker because too much of it and people might start hating you. As for me i'm just an ol random forums lurker lol. The respected forumers would be those who have constructively contributed . So if you wanna be known maybe do something good (Dont ask me what, cos idk).

In case no one has already told you this, mini-modding is also not very welcomed in the forums, but you dont seem like one so its fine

Have fun in forums!
                OH no I don't like people to hate me, if Someone hates then I'm ready for the consequences.

Thanks for the quote.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AlexKenny View Post
                Just use the forums and post good answers. And why you want to be ,,noticed,,? Just be a casual forumer.
                Mi lonely and needed to add atlest some of the forumers, I don't add outsiders

Comment

A master sorcerer is just someone who is an OG forum member, or someone who likes to contribute to the growtopia forums!
                  IGN: DoctorNick
                  Instagram: doctornick.gt
                  Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Nah, but it can make you feel proud for achieving that number of post.
                    GenSEAF
                    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

Originally posted by GEN View Post
                      Nah, but it can make you feel proud for achieving that number of post.
                      That's what my bf told me a month ago before he got forum banned

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
                      A master sorcerer is just someone who is an OG forum member, or someone who likes to contribute to the growtopia forums!
                      OGGG! Smoke week everyday lwl ok thx

Comment

Tips to be "Noticed" in a good way.

Be a helpful guy
                        Don't Be in fights
                        be respectful

unlike me

When I'm mad I threaten people
                        I swear
                        I spam
                        I'm rude
                        I'm unforgiving

Now look at me im hated so bad,I won't be forgived ever..So dont look for "Notice"

Bonus:

I criticize.
                        I was about to criticize ya but I can't,Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
                          or someone who likes to contribute to the growtopia forums!
                          *cough* *cough*
                          Thats cute
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Working...
                          X