Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for trade profitting?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tips for trade profitting?

    Rip actual name lol.
    Anyways im really stuck at 3-4dls. This is really disappointing. Since im gonna yeet my wls away and probs either quit/take a break, i might as well try something risky.

    Any reply about tips or items that will be good to profit off of will be greatly appreciated! TYIA
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

  • #2
    OBSERVE THE MARKET EAGLET OBSERVE
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
      OBSERVE THE MARKET EAGLET OBSERVE
      Instead of that you can buy angels like example market price of angel wings was 22 world lock each. Buy like 5 angel wings then sell them for 23. You do need to repeat the process of it. I saw someone do this and he profit a lot from it. Good Luck
      Proudly Presenting my server
      Alliance Of Gamers
      This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
      https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hugogamer709 View Post
        Instead of that you can buy angels like example market price of angel wings was 22 world lock each. Buy like 5 angel wings then sell them for 23. You do need to repeat the process of it. I saw someone do this and he profit a lot from it. Good Luck
        Thats a pretty nice idea, ill do stuff like that next year. Angels alr rose meh
        Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
        suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

        Comment


        • #5
          Just buy alot of fishtanks or peppers after harvest fest because they drop too hard (I think) then farm em. Sell the blocks at December (Winterfest). You dont need to farm them but if you want alot more profit then go.
          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


          VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
            Just buy alot of fishtanks or peppers after harvest fest because they drop too hard (I think) then farm em. Sell the blocks at December (Winterfest). You dont need to farm them but if you want alot more profit then go.
            Oh pretty nice idea! Ty!
            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

            Comment


            • #7
              you should go to worlds where people trade - for example BUYGHC, then find item which is not that hard to sell, try your best to buy it for cheap price, then try to sell it for more.
              it actually works better when you have more than 50dls the items cost alot and they don't mind to make the price cheaper on 10 to 50 or even more wls.
              You can also buy items which are hard to sell and the prices are unstable, this could make you profit from 50 wls to 4 or even more diamond locks, but this might take hours days or even weeks to sell!
              wish you best!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bukovskis View Post
                you should go to worlds where people trade - for example BUYGHC, then find item which is not that hard to sell, try your best to buy it for cheap price, then try to sell it for more.
                it actually works better when you have more than 50dls the items cost alot and they don't mind to make the price cheaper on 10 to 50 or even more wls.
                You can also buy items which are hard to sell and the prices are unstable, this could make you profit from 50 wls to 4 or even more diamond locks, but this might take hours days or even weeks to sell!
                wish you best!
                buyghc? ill try it once i have more wls. ty!
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                Comment


                • #9
                  henlo

                  I don't really know if this works as of now but my friend said to buy cheap farmable blocks (example lgrid), break them, and sell the seeds (he said you will get profit but idk if I'm going to do it just because farming is meh)

                  I know this worked a while back and I did it with pinballs but with how much farmables rose idk


                  I'm also looking for ways to trade profit sooo ya

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Try Buying and selling Phoenix items, specifically Phoenix sword, buy for low and sell for high, in the board usually, Can profit about 30wls per round
                    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

                    I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Trade profitting is usually either really risky or just hard to do. What really helped me was the vending machine trick. It’s not as risky since prices are always between 4-5 WLS each. Just buy them 1/4 or as close as possible and sell them 10/43, 10/45, or 1/5. Hope this helps!!
                      Grow ID: Terry13
                      Lvl: 68
                      Join date: March 7, 2014


                      Guild World: GUILD13
                      Instagram: @terry13gt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Monster truck.

                        Spend 4 dls making monster truck tree and spray it wish for the best! Anything over 1 from the tree is profit. risky but worth it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Garnet View Post
                          Spend 4 dls making monster truck tree and spray it wish for the best! Anything over 1 from the tree is profit. risky but worth it
                          oh that seems too risky, might do when i have more wls

                          also does harvester (+of sorrows) work on that kind of tree?
                          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                            oh that seems too risky, might do when i have more wls

                            also does harvester (+of sorrows) work on that kind of tree?
                            Nope sorrow only works on a tree below 100 rarity and monster truck rarity is above 100 so yeah it’s not gonna work
                            IGN : Polyphia

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Scawt View Post
                              Nope sorrow only works on a tree below 100 rarity and monster truck rarity is above 100 so yeah it’s not gonna work
                              Oofps forgot about that lol
                              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X