-World Surg3ry
    -1-2 dls worth of Farms
    -1-2dls in a world example whsmarket
    -maybe 1-2dls in items
    Fun Fact:
    I got scammed over 20dls
    I want to get back into gt
    Any recommendations to complete my goal
    Tbh I kinda want ez way I have school rn and it’s hard so I can’t really farm

Easy way: there is none.
    I suggest you buy lgrids after harvest fest is over bc that’s when they crash.
    After that, use a free BFG service from someone on the forums like Yell0wTail. Keep doing this by buying more and more lgrids until you have 4 or 5 farms full of them. Also, learn from your scam. With the gems, I suggest you save for pristine tools which you can sell for 2/6wls or 2/5wls. Maybe there is an event that will give you a slight advantage aswell. Most importantly, Have PATIENCE. Patience will keep you from getting you scammed, because you’ll know when something is too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanna View Post
      After that, use a free BFG service from someone on the forums like Yell0wTail. Keep doing this by buying more and more lgrids until you have 4 or 5 farms full of them. Also, learn from your scam. With the gems, I suggest you save for pristine tools which you can sell for 2/6wls or 2/5wls. Maybe there is an event that will give you a slight advantage aswell. Most importantly, Have PATIENCE. Patience will keep you from getting you scammed, because you’ll know when something is too good to be true.
      I love your idea. But the thing that I don’t have rn is the pure dls and I don’t know what to do with all my items/worlds rn to move forward and it’s taking Surg3ry to take forever to sell so I technically have no dls on me
      Can u you tell me what to do with all my stuff that I have?

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive View Post
        I love your idea. But the thing that I don’t have rn is the pure dls and I don’t know what to do with all my items/worlds rn to move forward and it’s taking Surg3ry to take forever to sell so I technically have no dls on me
        Can u you tell me what to do with all my stuff that I have?
        you have to trust me on this, i need you to sell all of your items, and use those on farms and farmables. its not gonna take forever believe, it just shows ur impatience.

Comment

you have to trust me on this, i need you to sell all of your items, and use those on farms and farmables. its not gonna take forever believe, it just shows ur impatience.
          How much should I sell whsmarket and Surg3ry for? Can u help me by telling me a base price for that

Comment

[QUOTE=Overdrive;4109127]How much should I sell whsmarket and Surg3ry for? Can u help me by telling me a base price for that[/QUO can you render your worlds first then ill decide.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kanna;4109128]
              How much should I sell whsmarket and Surg3ry for? Can u help me by telling me a base price for that[/QUO can you render your worlds first then ill decide.
              The only bad thing is that I don’t have access to gt rn so I can’t show u. Just go to the worlds

Comment

Goal: 2 mags
                I own:
                -World Surg3ry
                -1-2 dls worth of Farms
                -1-2dls in a world example whsmarket
                -maybe 1-2dls in items
                Fun Fact:
                I got scammed over 20dls
                I want to get back into gt
                Any recommendations to complete my goal
                Tbh I kinda want ez way I have school rn and it’s hard so I can’t really farm
                id say 50 wls for whsmarket and 50 for surg3ry aswell. really sery for the late response.

Comment

Try investing in balance mooncakes and sell them after harvest fest?
                  I aced the LSAT

Comment

id say 50 wls for whsmarket and 50 for surg3ry aswell. really sery for the late response.
                    Srsly I spent about 2dls on changing up sug3ry and about 1dl+ on changing up and designing whsmarket

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                    Try investing in balance mooncakes and sell them after harvest fest?
                    I can’t really because I don’t have any extra wls to invest and I kinda need a constant profit way

Comment

buy a load of farmables as theyre cheap rn, plant, harvest, give gems to bfg service, repeat. you'll get lots of gems and the seed profits. it will take you maybe 30 mins to transfer all blocks.
                      ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
                      discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Comment

You can't profit without spending time. That's how life works. There is no easy way to become rich, in life and Growtopia.
                        Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
                        Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

Tbh I will try to get on gt and sell all my items to buy farmables and yell0wtail do u still have that free BFg service still running?

- - - Updated - - -

How much of 4-5 farms of lgrid cost?

Comment

about 4-5dls

Comment

There are no “easy” way to any goals, you have to work hard for them. I’d suggest doing BFGs, they helped me a ton.
                              Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                              Discord: Winwood#3315
                              IG: Winwoodgt
                              IGN: Winwood

Comment

Working...
                              X