E-Mail Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail Problems

So I forgot the E-mail of my account + I no longer have access to that email. I want to change it but on the support page it says that I have to show a purchase to prove that that account is mine. But I did not buy anything on that account (yet). So what can I do?

recall and work that brain 200%, or else you can only pray support do you justice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicMen View Post
      So I forgot the E-mail of my account + I no longer have access to that email. I want to change it but on the support page it says that I have to show a purchase to prove that that account is mine. But I did not buy anything on that account (yet). So what can I do?
      Message them back and ask if they can give you an email hint, which may or may not help you figure out which one was used. You could also try messaging a moderator and telling them about the situation - as they can see player emails. However it is unlikely they will help you, as there's really no way of knowing if it's really you requesting it. They aren't going to give away an email to just anybody.

Unfortunately, if neither of those help you, there isn't much more you can do. You may be forced to spend money on the game to get the receipt, but even that isn't a guarantee. You may very well be locked out from ever being able to change it. If this is the case, make sure to change your password as often as you can. Not being able to change your email is a risky situation if things go south.

Good luck!
      IGN: Cloverlord
      Current level: 115
      Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
      Instagram: @cloverlordgt
      My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

To add what the person above me said.

The chances of you retrieving your account is very slim, unless You can somehow prove that it is in fact yours (As stated by support, try and find a receipt of some sort).

Go through all your mails to find which one you linked it to, other than that there's nothing really to do about your case.

Support is the go-to in these situations they'll follow you up on what to do etc, us forumers can't give any more advice then support, if they say it's the only way then it is MOST LIKELY the only way.

Good luck nevertheless.
        Discord: Recheh#0001
        Instagram: RechehPW

"insert a deep quote here"

Comment

Time to restart everything.
          GrowID: Noceda
          World: NOCEDA

Yes, I changed my name.

Originally posted by Seth
          Who are you and where did you come from?
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X