Hello i need help save.dat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello i need help save.dat

when im arrived at home my brother downloaded gabb and when he want open i was right there i stopped him from opening that. it is installaed but not opened yet, is my account save? only installed not yet open and i uninstall it. i scan with windows defender no threats found, pls help is my account secure already?

Lmao

:eek
    Originally posted by Azzazein View Post
    when im arrived at home my brother downloaded gabb and when he want open i was right there i stopped him from opening that. it is installaed but not opened yet, is my account save? only installed not yet open and i uninstall it. i scan with windows defender no threats found, pls help is my account secure already?
    Save.dat stealers only work when being opened.

Comment

Just do a clean windows reset.
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

You're completely safe if it wasn't open, just make sure that your brother doesn't download those things anymore. Tho you can still change passwords to make sure that it wasn't stolen.
        IGN: SydeEvil
        Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
          You're completely safe if it wasn't open, just make sure that your brother doesn't download those things anymore. Tho you can still change passwords to make sure that it wasn't stolen.
          okay guys thanks so much really helped me

Comment

is there any other application that contains save.dat besides gabb ?
            so i can avoid it
            Smh why my signature not gif

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
              is there any other application that contains save.dat besides gabb ?
              so i can avoid it
              U should not use other apps related to GT and the unrelated ones dont have it so...

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Comment

Originally posted by Selim149 View Post
                U should not use other apps related to GT and the unrelated ones dont have it so...
                so don't download anything of unknown origin?

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                  so don't download anything of unknown origin?
                  Well, you shouldn’t donwload stuff with unknown origin not just for the sake of your gt acc, but also for the sake of your pc

Thancc DavidDoesPbg

Comment

Originally posted by Selim149 View Post
                    Well, you shouldn’t donwload stuff with unknown origin not just for the sake of your gt acc, but also for the sake of your pc
                    Alright thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X