How to Profit with 32dls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Profit with 32dls?

I quited just 4 months ago and im back and ready to profit again,how can i profit with 32dls?

Buy dirt 200/wl and sell 1/wl

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Here's my suggestion.

- Opening a free BFG (Use a Magplant and Gaia's Beacon) with Laser Grid or Chandelier
      - You can try vend profiting. Buying cheap items and blocks and then reselling at a slightly higher price. (Use an SB)
      - Selling gems! Buy a Gaia's Beacon and Unstable Tesseract. Drop a ton of a selected farmable in one spot and sit in it and break away!
      - Investing in Halloween. Buying Chemicals, Battle Trouts, Tiny Angel Wings (Potentially), Angel Wings (Potentially), Medical Scarves (Sell them during, it rises a bit), etc.

Whatever you decide to do, just be careful. Whether it is verifying your trades or whoever is trying to be extra friendly around you.

Best of luck,
      ~8sian
      IGN: 8sian
      Level: 94

Bait Shop at : 30LB *DAILY RESTOCK*

Comment

[QUOTE=Jedaki;4117503]Buy dirt 200/wl and sell 1/wl hahahahaha lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by xPursuit View Post
        Here's my suggestion.

- Opening a free BFG (Use a Magplant and Gaia's Beacon) with Laser Grid or Chandelier
        - You can try vend profiting. Buying cheap items and blocks and then reselling at a slightly higher price. (Use an SB)
        - Selling gems! Buy a Gaia's Beacon and Unstable Tesseract. Drop a ton of a selected farmable in one spot and sit in it and break away!
        - Investing in Halloween. Buying Chemicals, Battle Trouts, Tiny Angel Wings (Potentially), Angel Wings (Potentially), Medical Scarves (Sell them during, it rises a bit), etc.

Whatever you decide to do, just be careful. Whether it is verifying your trades or whoever is trying to be extra friendly around you.

Best of luck,
        ~8sian
        Thank you so much!

Comment

Trade profiting.

Comment

Depends how much of the 32dls you're willing to invest, but I would suggest science station farms? You could definitely buy a very developed one for maybe no more than 5dls?
            “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
            ― Paxton Hood

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X