Science Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science Stats

So basically these are a few methods to profit from science stations, but if anyone knows which is the best or whether they are still profitable please do tell me thx

1) Making Mysterious chemical and selling them 3/1?

2) Making fuels and selling them 20/1

3) Saving up all chemical until pandemic and use them to get bridle design (does this still work since bridle price dropped so much?)

4) Making slime and building a sliding auto farm (has anyone tried this before)

EDIT: How about any other profit methods using science stats since halloween is coming up?
    Last edited by Proxqb; 10-26-2019, 06:32 AM.

Originally posted by Proxqb View Post
    So basically these are a few methods to profit from science stations, but if anyone knows which is the best or whether they are still profitable please do tell me thx

3) Saving up all chemical until pandemic and use them to get bridle design (does this still work since bridle price dropped so much?)

Make slime and sell during Halloween. Quite profitable.
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

the best one would be number 1 as number 2 requires 4 m chems and bridle design isnt too in demand right now
      IGN-Meer6898
      Level-62
      Worlds owned-MEER6898 GOLDKORSC1
      Supporter-yes
      Recycler-yes
      Time Played-1594 hours
      Account created-2173 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
        Make slime and sell during Halloween. Quite profitable.
        but why do people buy slime

Comment

but why do people buy slime
          because it is a relatively high rarity at 76 therefore there are some good blocks and clothes they can make but its not the best thing to make with science stations i would say the forcefield because it has a much higher rarity at 101 and is in higher demand during halloween
          IGN-Meer6898
          Level-62
          Worlds owned-MEER6898 GOLDKORSC1
          Supporter-yes
          Recycler-yes
          Time Played-1594 hours
          Account created-2173 days ago

Comment

Search in Youtube or in Google

Comment

so making forcefield and selling during halloween would be best for now?

Comment

so making forcefield and selling during halloween would be best for now?
                If you drop forcefield in growganoth, u will get dark magic barrier
                IGN : MarvaGT
                Main World : MARVA
                Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
                Youtube : Marva Gaming
                Discord : Marva#6571

Comment

EDIT: How about any other profit methods using science stats since halloween is coming up?
                  1) You should probably know that the price of M chems has dropped and as such they're worth 4/1 now, for most buyers anyway its hard to find any for 3/1(this may go up during Growganoth?), but selling them for 4/1 is quite easy as demand is relatively high.

Honestly, I don't think that any of the other methods are as easy or profitable. Keeping your M chems to sell also gives you the most flexibility as most things require M chems so I'd just recommend keeping your harvests as M chems and selling them.
                  “Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as the latter.”
                  ― Paxton Hood

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X