Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest way to get Gtokens

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cheapest way to get Gtokens

    How can i get GTokens for the cheapest price ( for legendary quest) except for role quest and daily quest and does the tokens from 365 subscription count?

  • #2
    buy for caduceus? buckazoid? zombie brain thingie? role quest? daily quest? daily goals? daily bonus?
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Crausse#5464

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
      buy for caduceus? buckazoid? zombie brain thingie? role quest? daily quest? daily goals? daily bonus?


      Ur reply is so useless please read the question before u reply... WHATS IS THE CHEAPEST WAY AND DOES 365d Subscription count .....

      Comment


      • #4
        henlo

        saying that will really make people want to help you

        I'm pretty sure it counts (I'm pretty sure ZStep did that to get lbot or something before he was banned)

        cheapest way is either daily quest, role bonus, all 3 daily goals
        cheaper than buying subscriptions (the price of them is ridiculous like <15 dl?)

        Comment


        • #5
          Patience is key..

          Comment


          • #6
            Subscriptions give you growtokens ONLY if you bought them with real money.
            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

            Comment


            • #7
              You get 10 growtokens just for winning a WOTD. Pretty easy, considering how low the standards are these days.
              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                You get 10 growtokens just for winning a WOTD. Pretty easy, considering how low the standards are these days.
                Can confirm, made 2 crappy WOTDs

                Comment


                • #9
                  use mentorship certificate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Larsio12 View Post
                    How can i get GTokens for the cheapest price ( for legendary quest) except for role quest and daily quest and does the tokens from 365 subscription count?
                    Daily quests and role quests. Also daily bonus if you have the resources for them.
                    GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

                    Discord: S+#6976

                    Youtube: Plussed

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X