AM I ALLOWED TO SAY THE N-WORD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM I ALLOWED TO SAY THE N-WORD

Well I listen to black rappers for example KSI sometimes and he constantly uses the N-Word and idk if im allowed to sing-along or just nod my head while listening..
    Show me the light guys, idk what to, im gonna die of frustration and suffer an attack of confusion

Yours truly,
    UsualGT
    IGN: BeerusX
    Level: 71

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

sigpic
    ^^playin GT

Sell Fuel Packs 24/1 at SOXGOS

Originally posted by Msterio View Post
    Well I listen to black rappers for example KSI sometimes and he constantly uses the N-Word and idk if im allowed to sing-along or just nod my head while listening..
    Show me the light guys, idk what to, im gonna die of frustration and suffer an attack of confusion

Yours truly,
    UsualGT
    You got to have an N word pass to say it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NWORDPASS_ID9F34E1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	6593079
      here i'll give you a fresh pass
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Yours truly,
        UsualGT
        U specifically say “black” rappers and u mention KSI? Wth couldn’t you have mentioned someone talented??
        Ign: drayce
        Goals

Been playing since 2014(with different accounts) But I joined the forums at 2016

Comment

Neighbor?⠀

Comment

NICE

honorary mentions:
            NIG-
            Why are we still here?
            Just to suffer?

Comment

Originally posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
              NICE

honorary mentions:
              NIG-
              Obamas last name starts with Nig I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]226661[/ATTACH]
              here i'll give you a fresh pass
              Is it a one-use pass?

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

sigpic
              ^^playin GT

Comment

Is it a one-use pass?
                all free passes issued by The International N-Word Pass Association (INWPA) are one-use. you can purchase a premium diamond pass for higher use, or be awarded a platinum pass for lifetime usage. more information can be found here : thisisstupid.com
                I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
                Plural
                IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

this is not related to Growtopia, guess you should post this in Growtopia Tavern.
                  Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
                  Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

Comment

Words aren't inherently bad. The intention behind a word is what matters. Unfortunately, this isn't the stance that people seem to take.

I'll give an example, which of the following is more racist:

1. "African Americans should not be allowed to vote."

or

2. "My favorite character in all of literature is ****** Jim."

Yes, Jim is called like this in Mark Twain's book, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and he's the only adult character portrayed in a positive light.

Comment

Originally posted by matemar View Post
                      Words aren't inherently bad. The intention behind a word is what matters. Unfortunately, this isn't the stance that people seem to take.

I'll give an example, which of the following is more racist:

1. "African Americans should not be allowed to vote."

or

2. "My favorite character in all of literature is ****** Jim."

Yes, Jim is called like this in Mark Twain's book, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and he's the only adult character portrayed in a positive light.
                      I also see this topic from this point of view, but not everyone accepts this, and thats the Problem here

sigpic
                      ^^playin GT

Comment

Try not to use it anyways.

Yours truly,
                        UsualGT
                        Try no to use it anyways.

Comment

Working...
                        X