Best pet battle pets in your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pet battle pets in your opinion

I want to compete in the tournament but I haven't touched pet battles before as I was too poor, now I am interested in it and want to try and win the tournament aswell. But I dont want to go into this blindly so does anyone have any tips

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

cancid lmao
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
    Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
    Originally posted by Starkos
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by EchoBlitz View Post
      I want to compete in the tournament but I haven't touched pet battles before as I was too poor, now I am interested in it and want to try and win the tournament aswell. But I dont want to go into this blindly so does anyone have any tips
      Cancid is a strong deck, but that's not enough to win the tournament. It takes alot of training, memorizing pet battle abilities and synergies, keeping count of your opponent's cooldowns, knowing when to hit exactly, and most importantly, a lot of time. Don't expect to win the tournament easily, and by the way, 1 deck alone won't be enough to win, you will have to learn your counters and avoid them.
      "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

henlo

one thing I learned from being an avid pet battler

its literally impossible to win tournament.

so many boosters

many people got banned but I'm certain there are still boosters.
        one person went from ~10th place and got ~250 points in a couple hours

there are counters to every deck, whether it be dd sheep, ds sheep, cancid, spam stone, troll, boredom, spams etc.

Comment

Working...
        X