Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you make any unfarmable materials , farmable if you have the specific items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make any unfarmable materials , farmable if you have the specific items?

IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

You can make anything farmable with a Dream Catcher Staff, Buddy Head, Ancestral of Tesseract Level 5, Sorrow and Builder Role 4+
    Building Blocks Machine Shop (BBM) at PADDYOMALICE
    Don't be like me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyOMalice View Post
      You can make anything farmable with a Dream Catcher Staff, Buddy Head, Ancestral of Tesseract Level 5, Sorrow and Builder Role 4+
      As long as it is below rarity 100 or else sorrow won't work. So farming crystal blocks isn't possible for example. You forgot about using clovers and blocks guild potion too.
      "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Originally posted by ooopsi View Post
        As long as it is below rarity 100 or else sorrow won't work. So farming crystal blocks isn't possible for example. You forgot about using clovers and blocks guild potion too.
        for example i wanna try to farm royal wallpapers, is that entirely possible?
        IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
          for example i wanna try to farm royal wallpapers, is that entirely possible?
          Royal wallpapers are already slightly farmable I believe, even without the usual items. Though with those items, they should definitely farm even faster.
          IGN: Cloverlord
          Current level: 115
          Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
          Instagram: @cloverlordgt
          My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Working...
          X