Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you guys get rich? How long did it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you guys get rich? How long did it take?

Pretty straightforward question. How did you guys get rich and how long did it take? Please provide a lot of info if possible. Thanks!
    ign: FtankKING

Originally posted by Coralsky2 View Post
    Pretty straightforward question. How did you guys get rich and how long did it take? Please provide a lot of info if possible. Thanks!
    There isn't really a rich part. It's only what you think is rich. Rich can be 10dls to one person and 10bgl to another person. I'd say I'm around 310dls and the journey has definitely not been easy. Scammed a few times that set me back a few months (probably 5 months in total) I have about 3300 hours and I spend a lot of it doing profit related activities, and it really varies how you earn it. Any sort of profit is still profit so keep that in mind. Little masses here and selling a quest to a friend there, investing into something for a future event, gambling with a clash ticket etc but sometimes it's worth the risk. Just do whatever is fun for you cause it really varies person to person and make sure you're cautious about what you're doing and how you manage your time.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

how to get rich?
      ez doing something usefull

how long did it take?
      - forever
      (because when you have 1wls u're absolutely richer than other who only has 4hugelock, when u've 1dls u're richer than other who only have 99wls, when u've 1bgls u're richer than other who only have 99dls+99wl, and so on )
      because rich is never has standart how much u have, or how long u have,
      u will never fell rich enough for ur entire life
      >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

im rich. i have countless amount of dirts

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

not rich but have a bit of experience.

high risk high reward - anything related to trading (esp. worlds)
          low risk - anything related to farmables (bfg, farming, massing, etc.)
          low risk - high reward: pre-honed skills (building/diplomatic/casting/music making)

haven't played for nearly 2 years but I could assure these are still viable methods(since I stated them in a very general way; they can't be awfully wrong)
          I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Comment

My ways are just going around worlds and attending giveaways, but that involves knowledge of the game and sometimes skills or even patience, or even luck(for dice). But mostly it would be farming, keeping all the gems till an event that's profitable, i would use those gems to obtain blocks or so from that specifc event and sell it.
            I, Growonos Giovanna, have a dream.
            Dreams:

Comment

Originally posted by Zynek3 View Post
              There isn't really a rich part. It's only what you think is rich. Rich can be 10dls to one person and 10bgl to another person. I'd say I'm around 310dls and the journey has definitely not been easy. Scammed a few times that set me back a few months (probably 5 months in total) I have about 3300 hours and I spend a lot of it doing profit related activities, and it really varies how you earn it. Any sort of profit is still profit so keep that in mind. Little masses here and selling a quest to a friend there, investing into something for a future event, gambling with a clash ticket etc but sometimes it's worth the risk. Just do whatever is fun for you cause it really varies person to person and make sure you're cautious about what you're doing and how you manage your time.
              How did scamming set you back? How much did you spend on the scam? I know from experience that you shouldn't give many world locks to the person you want to scam because they end up leaving.

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                How did scamming set you back? How much did you spend on the scam? I know from experience that you shouldn't give many world locks to the person you want to scam because they end up leaving.
                Scamming set me back in a weird way I wanna say. The first time I got scammed it was 1 magplant from my 2 magplants so that took forever to get back. The second Time I was scammed of all 3 of my magplants and even tho I was able to rebuy 2 more from selling quite literally all my items, it forced me to work harder to get back to the point that I was previously.

Comment

Scamming set me back in a weird way I wanna say. The first time I got scammed it was 1 magplant from my 2 magplants so that took forever to get back. The second Time I was scammed of all 3 of my magplants and even tho I was able to rebuy 2 more from selling quite literally all my items, it forced me to work harder to get back to the point that I was previously.
                  You phrased it as you were the one doing the scamming

Jedaki

Comment

Investing in rare/limited items or worlds is the best way. Reselling is also good, but requires lots of time. Too lazy to explain how to do it because I'm pretty sure there is a general guide somewhere. Before I got banned I had around 500 dls, so take it from a guy with some experience.
                    Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                      You phrased it as you were the one doing the scamming
                      Okay lemme rephrase it. I was s c a m m e d

Comment

Played 3700 hours, still have like 21dls. rip. Idk what I'm doing in this game lol.
                        Goals:

Comment

Define rich lmao
                          [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Comment

Working...
                          X