• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daewud View Post
    Hello everyone

You're able to refer to this thread which goes over BFG's and auto-farmers:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?546074

You'll notice that the first infraction is just a warning. After that, it's a world ban for a certain duration until strike 4.

That said, knowingly allowing auto-farmers in your world will result in a nuke of that world and suspension of your account.

We're always open to feedback regarding your concerns about our policies, so please don't hesitate to share them with us.
    like we said, we dont have time to monitor the world, we have a life too.

warning or not, it doesnt take long till we reach strike 4 cuz WE DO NOT HAVE TIME to monitor the world. and the bfg is free to begin with.

we bfg owner can ban auto farmer but its not our job. even if we didnt manage to banned them, u dont have to punish us.

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

You can have friends search for autofarmers in your BFG's. Give them all of the autofarmer's gems when they find one.
      IGN : Oakum
      Instagram: @oakum.gt
      Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

Originally posted by Daewud View Post
        Hello everyone

You're able to refer to this thread which goes over BFG's and auto-farmers:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?546074

You'll notice that the first infraction is just a warning. After that, it's a world ban for a certain duration until strike 4.

That said, knowingly allowing auto-farmers in your world will result in a nuke of that world and suspension of your account.

We're always open to feedback regarding your concerns about our policies, so please don't hesitate to share them with us.
        As a BFG owner, it's especially tiring to monitor the rooms every time. I don't get how we will get punished if theres only 1 autofarmer in the world. Just 1. Sometimes we ban the autofarmers and more autofarmers enter. This is very annoying.

Moreover, some autofarmers do not AFK, they break like normal and still can respond to you. I'm not sure about precisely detecting autofarmers, and if I were to ban an innocent, my world's reputation would be absolutely tarnished.

Also, anyone mind telling me how to identify autofarmers? Some (if not majority) do not AFK throughout the BFG, and theres no way for me to identify them?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyBoi View Post
          As a BFG owner, it's especially tiring to monitor the rooms every time. I don't get how we will get punished if theres only 1 autofarmer in the world. Just 1. Sometimes we ban the autofarmers and more autofarmers enter. This is very annoying.

Moreover, some autofarmers do not AFK, they break like normal and still can respond to you. I'm not sure about precisely detecting autofarmers, and if I were to ban an innocent, my world's reputation would be absolutely tarnished.

Also, anyone mind telling me how to identify autofarmers? Some (if not majority) do not AFK throughout the BFG, and theres no way for me to identify them?
          Mods have to manually check for autofarmers the same way you do: by pulling them outside. In other words, your worlds are safe if the autofarmers aren't AFK. If Ubisoft had been able to make a system that automatically bans autofarmers, they wouldn't have created those punishments in the first place.
          IGN : Oakum
          Instagram: @oakum.gt
          Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum View Post
            You can have friends search for autofarmers in your BFG's. Give them all of the autofarmer's gems when they find one.
            are u willing to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Oakum View Post
              Mods have to manually check for autofarmers the same way you do: by pulling them outside. In other words, your worlds are safe if the autofarmers aren't AFK. If Ubisoft had been able to make a system that automatically bans autofarmers, they wouldn't have created those punishments in the first place.
              Oh thats great to know. However, I still stand by my opinion, which is the punishments towards BFG owners who unknowingly let auto-enter the world should be abolished, especially the total nuke. Although BFG owners who purposely allow auto definitely should be suspended

Comment

Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

How can i make it work?
                make bfg with steam system

than the door can opened from outside while jumping in the revolver "x" times

people will afraid use auto, because they don't want lose their gems
                >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                  Opening a bfg isn't any magic of free locks with no work. Opening and hosting on requires tons of dedication and patience.

So, unfortunately, you'll have to monitor the BFG if you intend on opening it.
                  This is the answer! If you don't have time for this game, then do not play it. This games idea is work hard and be social. Not like this: I log in open bfg and get free wls while i clean my room, do my home works, take a shower, hang oit with friends... No, No, No!

You need monitor or you need hire workers who monitor it. You can't just leave game to earn wls for u when u do other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    This is the answer! If you don't have time for this game, then do not play it. This games idea is work hard and be social. Not like this: I log in open bfg and get free wls while i clean my room, do my home works, take a shower, hang oit with friends... No, No, No!

You need monitor or you need hire workers who monitor it. You can't just leave game to earn wls for u when u do other stuff.
                    Then isn't it the same for vending machines, you put the items in the vending machine u go do work/blah blah blah and you get your item sold, you don't have to be active and find people to trade with to sell your items.
                    #MESPRIT123

Comment

Originally posted by Aproperisme View Post
                      Then isn't it the same for vending machines, you put the items in the vending machine u go do work/blah blah blah and you get your item sold, you don't have to be active and find people to trade with to sell your items.
                      Not really. Selling items is not even near as hard has breaking blocks and there is no auto venders who buy or fill vends 24/7 while owner is chilling. They do their real work while they make the product or fill example 1k ssp in vends. Do you actually know how much time buying seed packs take and then all time what they use when put all seeds in vends? Vend business is not as easy and profitable as many think.

Comment

Not really. Selling items is not even near as hard has breaking blocks and there is no auto venders who buy or fill vends 24/7 while owner is chilling. They do their real work while they make the product or fill example 1k ssp in vends. Do you actually know how much time buying seed packs take and then all time what they use when put all seeds in vends? Vend business is not as easy and profitable as many think.
                        Then do you think bfgs are that simple also?
                        #MESPRIT123

Comment

I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

How can i make it work?
                          Hi there. So what I did to counter this was world timer. World timer is a fair system, being that the game informs you a minute before you get kicked, so say I set 10 mins right, people who stare at their screen and break legit will leave and return to reset it, while auto farmers will get kicked with their rooms locked, resulting in them losing gems. Though I suggest mannually banning them, but if you are really busy, set a 10 min timer and leave the world right after you bc it. Hope that helps!!!
                          IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Comment

Originally posted by Aproperisme View Post
                            Then do you think bfgs are that simple also?
                            I am a farmer so i don't think, i know it is easy if compare with my work. I have running few rounds of bfg and yes, that is lazy profit if we wont monitor it. Just place blocks in mag (even better, have farm in same world) and if you do this daily at same time, you will get regular customers so no need do anything anymore. Just auto harvest and punch mag and after all done, auto plant seeds.

But you think only, that you can't run 100 bfg per day cause you need monitor it. That is the reason why bfg owners complain. They can't run multiple bfg without workers and they get less wls. All think only how to get fast wls and they doesn't care will their actions make this game worse. If you allow autos, you support economy crash and game will die. But you don't care. You want just fast wls and don't care at all, what will be the price of your fast wls for this game. It is sad..

Comment

What do u think about trade world?

Owner have to monitor their world 24/7 too? Banning spammer?

Comment

What do u think about trade world?

Owner have to monitor their world 24/7 too? Banning spammer?
                                They doesn't give acc in that world to spammers and they lose profit cause of spammers, so i think they fight against spammers. Just use simply logic when you think these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X