Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for bfg with auto farmer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question for bfg with auto farmer

    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  • #2
    bump .

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

    Comment


    • #3
      Unfortunately, your friend is right and you need to find time to monitor it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post
        Unfortunately, your friend is right and you need to find time to monitor it.
        if i had time, i would do paid bfg

        IGN: R4Z

        vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

        Comment


        • #5
          You could make a world with steam stuff. I do not know the exact design but it would open the door after 4 times. This would make it so that autofarmers would get their gems stolen if they're not looking at the screen.

          Jedaki

          Comment


          • #6
            Opening a bfg isn't any magic of free locks with no work. Opening and hosting on requires tons of dedication and patience.

            So, unfortunately, you'll have to monitor the BFG if you intend on opening it.

            Comment


            • #7
              why dont u try hiring admins? trusted ones like your friends
              IGN : Dr. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRD
              I kept eating apples lol

              Discord : weird#2183 |IG : @weirduwo

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
                why dont u try hiring admins? trusted ones like your friends
                like i said, they are free bfg world.

                usually i let myself slide and harvest/plant while im in class.
                and i dont think someone would want to moniter bfg world everyday

                IGN: R4Z

                vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                Comment


                • #9
                  This autofarmer issue is why I turned my back from free BFGs.

                  Ain't nobody got time to monitor everyone in a dozen of farm worlds until hundreds of thousands of blocks are broken. I have a life.

                  Sadly, I believe the only solution is if we are provided a better system that will automatically, precisely and correctly identify autofarmers and ban them for good.
                  IGN: CandleJack

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CandleJack View Post
                    This autofarmer issue is why I turned my back from free BFGs.

                    Ain't nobody got time to monitor everyone in a dozen of farm worlds until hundreds of thousands of blocks are broken. I have a life.

                    Sadly, I believe the only solution is if we are provided a better system that will automatically, precisely and correctly identify autofarmers and ban them for good.
                    Exactly, it should be mods job.

                    It not like we let auto farmer in on purpose. It free and we dont care who break.

                    IGN: R4Z

                    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                      Exactly, it should be mods job.

                      It not like we let auto farmer in on purpose. It free and we dont care who break.
                      they just push the responsibility to us, bfg owners
                      sigpic


                      Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                      INK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        henlo

                        Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                        they just push the responsibility to us, bfg owners
                        which doesn't make sense to me, as BUY+ owners get away with having spammers in their world

                        yeah if they see them they ban them, but they aren't always online to monitor their world

                        if they're going to enforce this rule to bfg owners, I don't see why not buy+ owners

                        (not salty about buy+ owners, but their logic is that if their hacking/doing illegal things in your world [like autofarming] can get your world nuked])
                        correct me if I'm wrong but this is downright stupid.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R4Z View Post
                          I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

                          I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

                          I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

                          How can i make it work?

                          Get some trusted friends to check in on the world hourly(what i did for my old bfg worlds for gem scammers, worked really really great, also there's a steam design that allows doors to be opened externally if a gate is used 10-20 times. This should prevent auto farmers from gaining gems, but it doesn't necessarily prevent their presence in the world
                          IGN:jtfishtest2 (I got hacked)cri




                          FREE GEMS AND XP[PEPPERS] AT CLINICALLY!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JTfish View Post
                            Get some trusted friends to check in on the world hourly(what i did for my old bfg worlds for gem scammers, worked really really great, also there's a steam design that allows doors to be opened externally if a gate is used 10-20 times. This should prevent auto farmers from gaining gems, but it doesn't necessarily prevent their presence in the world
                            But u cant change the fact that banning auto breaker is mods responsibility.

                            IGN: R4Z

                            vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hello everyone

                              You're able to refer to this thread which goes over BFG's and auto-farmers:

                              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?546074

                              You'll notice that the first infraction is just a warning. After that, it's a world ban for a certain duration until strike 4.

                              That said, knowingly allowing auto-farmers in your world will result in a nuke of that world and suspension of your account.

                              We're always open to feedback regarding your concerns about our policies, so please don't hesitate to share them with us.
                              Growtopia Staff
                              Support Specialist & Moderator
                              @daewud.gt | Instagram

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X