Advice on how to profit using 50dls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on how to profit using 50dls

OK so, currently I'm doing free lgrid bfgs everyday, 2 farms a day and the profit if acceptable for its amount of work. But I would like to know what other methods I could use to profit.

Btw no science stats pls.

FYI, it's my first post in the forums! Correct me if I did anything wrong. Thx - Prophecise

Originally posted by Prophecise View Post
    OK so, currently I'm doing free lgrid bfgs everyday, 2 farms a day and the profit if acceptable for its amount of work. But I would like to know what other methods I could use to profit.

Btw no science stats pls.

FYI, it's my first post in the forums! Correct me if I did anything wrong. Thx - Prophecise
    Welcome on the forums!

I can sell you my precious dirt seeds. Their value is estimated at around 5 wls, but i sell for you 3 wls each. Good investment yesyes. Or u can do science stats.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

You could find a decent profitable BUY+ world and sell it for more once your done with it

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Comment

Honestly, farming laser grids is really good for you at this stage. Otherwise, perhaps you could buy cheap seeds from seed shops and splice useful afters after just a few steps. Fossil brush and surg-e are in-demand right now, but honestly, you'll need to determine which items are good based on seed prices. If you ****yse this area of the economy, it could be quite profitable. As a lazy option, you could buy something like gneck or thingamabob and sell it around March.
        New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
        http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Comment

Carry on with your free laser grid BFG. Keep buying more seeds with the WLs you earn from it.
          IGN : Oakum
          Instagram: @oakum.gt
          Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

Thanks for all your suggestions! BTW does anybody know a good item to buy low and sell high? I struggled with trading and did rayman or Aw but they r rlly unstable as of now. My friend suggested some golden items like Grobs.
            What do u guys think? Thanks, Have a nice day

Comment

save all ur gems and buy valentine packs in feb and pray for ghc

Comment

Buy more laser grids and maybe 2 more magplants to open more bfgs simultaneously

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Comment

Sounds like a plan but the only problem is that school starts next year and I'm gonna be very busy with school and I'm not so sure if I can keep up with bfgs. I wanted more of a profit that I can log on for like maybe 1 hour and off.

- sorry should have said it in the earlier post but it just occurred to me

Comment

Originally posted by Prophecise View Post
                    Thanks for all your suggestions! BTW does anybody know a good item to buy low and sell high? I struggled with trading and did rayman or Aw but they r rlly unstable as of now. My friend suggested some golden items like Grobs.
                    What do u guys think? Thanks, Have a nice day
                    U could trade profit magplant, it’s gd profit as it drops and rises quickly. I managed to profit 1dl from it. While waiting for magplant to rise, u could open BFG at the same time for more profit

Comment

Originally posted by Proxqb View Post
                      save all ur gems and buy valentine packs in feb and pray for ghc
                      oh crap he found my plan out
                      IGN: Tlaloc1
                      Level 97 / 125
                      1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
                      Steam
                      Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

Working...
                      X