• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 28dls enough to open bfg?

Title says alll
    Instagram: Footballape gt
    follow me pls

Do you already have a magplant?
    If no, i think it enough. Just use 1 magplant and 1 TOE ( if iam not wrong )
    The Sky is Happy~

Comment

Yaaasss

Originally posted by footballape View Post
      Title says alll
      u can open a bfg with Gaia and magplant(650+1900). However, u would have to be constantly online to remove the seeds from Gaia as it can only store a maximum of 1500 seeds. BFG at ur current state wouldn’t yield much profit as u still have to build farms. As a BFG owner, I have gotten 15wls from each lgrid farms with BFG area below. 20k gems and an average of 200 seed profit. However each farms takes abt 80 to build. So u will be able to build around 3 farms. Which gives 45wls profit every 4days. OR if u want to increase amt of farms u have, u could plant ur seed profit instead of selling them. Lgrid seed prices are weird, buyers are buying the seeds for 200/7 but nobody is selling them for that price. So U could slowly increase the Amt of seeds u have. Doing dis would decrease ur profit in the short term but would be beneficial in the Long run.
      In conclusion, building a bfg is up to u, but I would say there are other profit methods better suited for u.

Comment

Originally posted by Yunichi View Post
        Do you already have a magplant?
        If no, i think it enough. Just use 1 magplant and 1 TOE ( if iam not wrong )
        TOE is overkill. You only need a Gaia's Beacon to collect seeds, not a TOE, which can collect anything.

Comment

I already have a few dirt farms and dont mind the labor so technically i just need seeds, a bfg world, builder lock, mag and gaia only right?
          Instagram: Footballape gt
          follow me pls

Comment

I already have a few dirt farms and dont mind the labor so technically i just need seeds, a bfg world, builder lock, mag and gaia only right?
            yea, but if u want replant seed collected in gaia, its really

bcause u need respawn and collet seed from gaia 20-22 time
            >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

Yes. You have enough for a BFG, but I wouldn't recommend it though. Your daily profits will be minimal because trees takes time to grow

Comment

Working...
              X