What’s the best thing to mass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the best thing to mass?

What’s the best thing to mass? If possible, please write down the guide as well. My Budget is 60 wls. Thanks!!!
    IGN:MythSimps
    Discord:azizhot1#7249

Originally posted by MythiqGt View Post
    What’s the best thing to mass? If possible, please write down the guide as well. My Budget is 60 wls. Thanks!!!
    Surg-E,make from outie block+evil brick/bed+screen door.Then,splice em,its very less budget,good luck!
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

Comment

Originally posted by Eheng View Post
      Surg-E,make from outie block+evil brick/bed+screen door.Then,splice em,its very less budget,good luck!
      Thanks! I will try this out!
      IGN:MythSimps
      Discord:azizhot1#7249

Comment

u can mass ancestrals. doesnt require any farming. 20-40wls profit for each one you make (never make the blue one tho)
        Last edited by astinotrix; 12-08-2019, 11:12 PM.
        Ign : Netrex
        Level : 77
        Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
        Originally posted by ZeoFire
        Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
        Originally posted by Yasuo
        Don't worry, I will...
        Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
          u can mass ancestrals. doesnt require any farming. 20-40wls on each one you make (never make the blue one tho)
          how do you do this? Im curious too
          Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
          suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
            how do you do this? Im curious too
            you first make 4 crystal gates then turn them into elemental gates by combining them with essences.
            you then combine the elemental gates with sorcerer or chands or ancient plant or crystal trees or hourglass plus 5 essences depending on which ancestral you're making.
            next is 28 asteroids, you turn them into elemental ones by adding essences, you make 14 of one kind and 10 of another, then combine them to either make hinges/brackets/lens/pins.

i believe all recipes are available in growtopia wiki. but theyre already stuck in my head cus i literally have been doing this for 2 years.
            Ign : Netrex
            Level : 77
            Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
            Originally posted by ZeoFire
            Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            Don't worry, I will...
            Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
              you first make 4 crystal gates then turn them into elemental gates by combining them with essences.
              you then combine the elemental gates with sorcerer or chands or ancient plant or crystal trees or hourglass plus 5 essences depending on which ancestral you're making.
              next is 28 asteroids, you turn them into elemental ones by adding essences, you make 14 of one kind and 10 of another, then combine them to either make hinges/brackets/lens/pins.

i believe all recipes are available in growtopia wiki. but theyre already stuck in my head cus i literally have been doing this for 2 years.
              Thank you my good man! Im poor rn but hopefully this will help the op too! (Or anyone who wants to profit)
              Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
              suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Working...
              X