Are ATM farms profitable in any way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are ATM farms profitable in any way?

Are ATM farms possibly profitable or at least fun? I just got this random idea to build one. If they are profitable or at least fun to have, how many World Locks should I spend on a farm to make it actually work?
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: blow up

Originally posted by Awoosky View Post
    Are ATM farms possibly profitable or at least fun? I just got this random idea to build one. If they are profitable or at least fun to have, how many World Locks should I spend on a farm to make it actually work?
    At least 1-2k ATMs

Comment

well to start actual profit from atms. Assuming each atm is 3.2 wls each and the average gems from each atm is 10.8 (from beastly’s calculator). And assuming the price of wls is 1250 gems/wl. And you harvest them once per day, it would require 4000 gems from each atm to fullfill its wl price. That means it would take 370 days ( or exactly one year) of consecutive harvesting to start getting actual profits from the atms. Hope I didn’t miss anything. You also need like atleast 1k atms to get started, which would be worth 640x5=3200 wls. At minimum. It is better to get 2k or 3k atms to maintain daily expenses if you want to do other stuff while atm farming.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
      There's this thing called life.
      Originally posted by Cahtster
      my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
        well to start actual profit from atms. Assuming each atm is 3.2 wls each and the average gems from each atm is 10.8 (from beastly’s calculator). And assuming the price of wls is 1250 gems/wl. And you harvest them once per day, it would require 4000 gems from each atm to fullfill its wl price. That means it would take 370 days ( or exactly one year) of consecutive harvesting to start getting actual profits from the atms. Hope I didn’t miss anything. You also need like atleast 1k atms to get started, which would be worth 640x5=3200 wls. At minimum. It is better to get 2k or 3k atms to maintain daily expenses if you want to do other stuff while atm farming.
        I have now changed my mind. I will not get an ATM farm.
        IGN: Awoosky
        Level: 67
        Main goal: blow up

Comment

Originally posted by effanx11 View Post
          You probably forgot you can sell the atms away so you start getting profit right away, not after a year. Providers make stuff/gems out of nothing so it's all profit.
          . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
            You probably forgot you can sell the atms away so you start getting profit right away, not after a year. Providers make stuff/gems out of nothing so it's all profit.
            Right, you can break the atms anytime you want, so its all profit in the end.

IGN:StarByte

Originally posted by Oldsock (IGN)
            There's this thing called life.
            Originally posted by Cahtster
            my tum tum hurts.

Comment

Working...
            X