What are the best items to mass now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best items to mass now?

Looking for an item to mass that can garner good amount of profit. Please recommend something that don't take too long to mass (growth time) and is easy to sell. I have a budget of 5DLs.
    Last edited by Gummi GT; 12-14-2019, 01:50 PM.

Rocket thrusters. Easy to sell but ez cooks are horrible to break
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
      Rocket thrusters. Easy to sell but ez cooks are horrible to break
      Thanks for the suggestion, but do you any other items that's easy to sell and the growth time isn't that long?

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi GT View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion, but do you any other items that's easy to sell and the growth time isn't that long?
        Not exactly. Dblocks are pretty good, though with all the competition and the muted world. Its hard to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
          Not exactly. Dblocks are pretty good, though with all the competition and the muted world. Its hard to sell.
          Hmm..Do you have any other ways (no farming & ghost busting) to earn WLs in mind? I've seen you giving tips to other people about making ancestrals to profit. Are you doing this at the moment? If you are, are they easy to sell and how much profit do you get per ancestral made?

Comment

Hmm..Do you have any other ways (no farming & ghost busting) to earn WLs in mind? I've seen you giving tips to other people about making ancestrals to profit. Are you doing this at the moment? If you are, are they easy to sell and how much profit do you get per ancestral made?
            Scamming no jk
            IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

5 Dls can start you off on a Geiger farm.

It's a long way forward, so trust in me. I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me.
              Rin best Girl don't @ me!

IGN
              Silvette

Discord
              Niome#7667

Comment

Ive not tried amcestral yet since im too poor atm lol. However, a bunch of people alr tried this and i got the tip from a person who do it themselves. He told me how its usually a 40wl profit.
                Im planning to do this soon once/if im able to get wls .-.

Comment

depends on how much you want to make.
                  Clouds fairly short.
                  Fossil brush takes a lot longer.
                  Both of these are great to mass from previous experience, plan your projects out and they'll be fairly easy to complete.
                  GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

Discord: S+#6976

Youtube: Plussed

Comment

Originally posted by Niome View Post
                    5 Dls can start you off on a Geiger farm.
                    Girder farm is a very interesting way to make profit BTW, the only problem is that it is entirely based off of luck.
                    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Working...
                    X