Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

at what rarity does the character block drop?(level 5 farmer)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • at what rarity does the character block drop?(level 5 farmer)

    So I'm trying to get level 5 farmer for the carrot blocks because people like them, but I'm not sure at what rarity it drops from, I only harvest lgrids and if it doesn't drop from them, then I probably won't be aiming for it(doesn't mean I won't be aiming for bloccoli-mini trees though)
    Professional thread killer

  • #2
    I think its 40-60
    I could be wrong though
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

    Comment


    • #3
      I think it is on rarity 21 - 40? Not sure but i got some in bountiful bamboo platform (rarity:25) and sugar cane (rarity:24?)

      Let me properly introduce myself,
      Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
      and I'm not even old...

      *cough* 17 years old *cough*

      IGN: jakefarming

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
        I think its 40-60
        I could be wrong though
        if this is true then I might have to aim for bloccoli instead, which I hope I can get from a rarity 68 block.
        Professional thread killer

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
          I think it is on rarity 21 - 40? Not sure but i got some in bountiful bamboo platform (rarity:25) and sugar cane (rarity:24?)
          please do let me know if you get any if you happen to harvest a lgrid farm or anything close to its rarity
          Professional thread killer

          Comment


          • #6
            Carrot Blocks has a pretty big range from around 23 to all the way up to 65. But it's pretty hard to get you might get lucky if you get one per full farm usually 2-3 per like 3-4 farms. But that isn't guaranteed since I have gotten 0 as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
              please do let me know if you get any if you happen to harvest a lgrid farm or anything close to its rarity
              Laser grid drops Strawberry blocks
              ACHIEVEMENTS:
              Lvl 125, Dr. of Legend
              Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10 Cook 8/10

              Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.
              Ig: pinuskigt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pinuski View Post
                Laser grid drops Strawberry blocks
                I guess strawberry blocks are cool, but do they drop bloccoli or carrot blocks?
                Professional thread killer

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
                  I guess strawberry blocks are cool, but do they drop bloccoli or carrot blocks?
                  I think no.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sometimes I farm sugar cane for chef role and I can say that carrots often fall from it

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X