What should I do? [Poll]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do? [Poll]

Hi! So I was planning on buying the last lwiz step from someone, but after a bunch of thinking, I might end up making the wizard. However that would end up costing me 10-15 more dls.. but it's a 100% guarantee I won't get scammed. If I buy the last step, I'm risking getting scammed a lot of dls. (If the midman scams). What should I do? I have found a seller but we have no trusted people in common for the middleman, and I really don't know what to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Hi! So I was planning on buying the last lwiz step from someone, but after a bunch of thinking, I might end up making the wizard. However that would end up costing me 10-15 more dls.. but it's a 100% guarantee I won't get scammed. If I buy the last step, I'm risking getting scammed a lot of dls. (If the midman scams). What should I do? I have found a seller but we have no trusted people in common for the middleman, and I really don't know what to do.
    Also if you reply to the poll please state why!
    Make the wizard myself.
    68.18%
    Buy the last step.
    31.82%
    hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
    Instagram: @mistrella.gt

use a utuber as a mid man or a mod

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust1998 View Post
      use a utuber as a mid man or a mod
      Thus could work, but if you wanted it to make it more safe, you can call a mod or just make one.

Comment

It's just not worth the risk. You might lose much more than it would cost to make that wizard. It could possibly work with the moderator's assistance, however, it might be difficult getting one to attend in such a deal.
        Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
        LEVEL: 73
        WORLD: PUNCHASGT
        YT: Puchy
        Instagram: puchy_gg
        Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Moderators already don’t support l-wiz trading, so getting a moderator as a midman would be nearly impossible. Find a Youtuber with experience midmanning with a trusted reputation and you should be good.
          Sup
          IGN: Rovie
          Discord: rovvvie#4588

Comment

I dont mind risk a few dls to make your own l wizard than buying last step from other players knowing that you have 50/50% of getting scammed

Comment

looks like I may be making my own

-

Comment

bump

-

Comment

yes because all youtubers are 100% trustworthy and definitely won't scam

On a more serious note, I'd say just make your own Wizard. 10-15 extra DLs probably isn't a lot if you're already rich enough for a Wizard, and makes up for the extra guaranteed safety. I definitely would not go for a YouTuber middle-man because there's absolutely no guarantee they won't scam, and when they do they'll play the victim card and manipulate their fanbase into supporting them.
                  hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
                  IGN: Dynnie
                  Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

find a youtuber with a very good reputation, like someone who wouldnt give up his whole fanbase for 40dls or so. i personally trusted jamew7 with over 75dls when i got my drake.
                    you must also record the whole thing, for if that youtuber ever scams, you'll have a solid proof for destroying his reputation (which i doubt someone with hundreds of K subs would want to happen)
                    Ign : Netrex
                    Level : 77
                    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                    Originally posted by ZeoFire
                    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                    Originally posted by Yasuo
                    Don't worry, I will...
                    Windwall that lux ult

Comment

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you reply to the poll please state why!
                      There truly wouldn't be "trusted" people. I dislike the world "trusted" mostly because it's cringy and implys something and overused so yeah only trust ur close close friends or only yourself.
                      IGN:DragonicYT
                      IG:@dragonicyoutube

very mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by astinotrix View Post
                        find a youtuber with a very good reputation, like someone who wouldnt give up his whole fanbase for 40dls or so. i personally trusted jamew7 with over 75dls when i got my drake.
                        you must also record the whole thing, for if that youtuber ever scams, you'll have a solid proof for destroying his reputation (which i doubt someone with hundreds of K subs would want to happen)
                        The problem with trying to expose big YouTubers is that they have a massive fanbase that's often very young and therefore easy to persuade. They might not believe a random "<youtuber> scammed me! [PROOF]" video, but they'll believe their favourite YouTuber when they release "their side of the story" that makes it up like they're the victim or they didn't actually scam.
                        hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
                        IGN: Dynnie
                        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                          The problem with trying to expose big YouTubers is that they have a massive fanbase that's often very young and therefore easy to persuade. They might not believe a random "<youtuber> scammed me! [PROOF]" video, but they'll believe their favourite YouTuber when they release "their side of the story" that makes it up like they're the victim or they didn't actually scam.
                          i mean what part of a youtuber scam proof video can one of his fans not understand if its clearly showing the youtuber running away with the dls after the trade. any youtuber who was exposed on yt for scamming has been slowly dying with his channel as far as i know.
                          Ign : Netrex
                          Level : 77
                          Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
                          Originally posted by ZeoFire
                          Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
                          Originally posted by Yasuo
                          Don't worry, I will...
                          Windwall that lux ult

Comment

A simple sentence: Better be safe than sorry.
                            ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Comment

i would recommend you to find midman and buy last step.
                              Imagine how many midmans scam and how many doesn't (i think it's no skem - 95%/5% - skem) So that's 10% chance of you getting scammed (i'd say it's even lower, a lot of people trade using midman and only some of them getting scammed). Then we take a look at last step price which is 40dls as i heard. But your own wiz will cost around 50dls, so it's 10dls. Imagine 95% chance of getting free 10dls, but you have 5% chance of losing 40dls. I guess everyone would choose free dls, and they would RARELY lose their dls. So what i wanted to say is that you should waste 10dls just for lowing already low 5% risk.
                              If you get scammed - that's your fate, if you don't - you can invest those 10dls into something better.

also which legendary are you making?

Comment

Working...
                              X