some questions about massing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some questions about massing

im going to start massing soon. But I need to know some things. What is the best item to mass right now? and should I mass the item from scratch or just buy the seeds to make the item? or should I just continue with farming?
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    OUTDATED

Bosse .
    If your into lofi or aesthetic music, you should check out my Playlist : )
    i recommend skipping to 15
    OUTDATED

Comment

Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
      im going to start massing soon. But I need to know some things. What is the best item to mass right now? and should I mass the item from scratch or just buy the seeds to make the item? or should I just continue with farming?
      Best item to mass right now is Surg-E! U can sell it at rate 7-11/wl in GROWTOPIAGENERALHOSPITAL or BUYSURGS

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Comment

Surg e just surg e
        Ign: RimUwU

Good song
        https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

Comment

Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
          The best item to mass right now is surg-e or display shelf cause there is alot of buyer and its hard to find seller while the display block or display box have a lot of seller so the price of it dropped.
          Proudly Presenting my server
          Alliance Of Gamers
          This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
          https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Comment

Working...
          X