X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugogamer709
    replied
    Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
    im going to start massing soon. But I need to know some things. What is the best item to mass right now? and should I mass the item from scratch or just buy the seeds to make the item? or should I just continue with farming?
    The best item to mass right now is surg-e or display shelf cause there is alot of buyer and its hard to find seller while the display block or display box have a lot of seller so the price of it dropped.

Leave a comment:

• Rimuoi
    replied
    Surg e just surg e

Leave a comment:

• Deterxfox
    replied
    Originally posted by KxngGT View Post
    im going to start massing soon. But I need to know some things. What is the best item to mass right now? and should I mass the item from scratch or just buy the seeds to make the item? or should I just continue with farming?
    Best item to mass right now is Surg-E! U can sell it at rate 7-11/wl in GROWTOPIAGENERALHOSPITAL or BUYSURGS

Leave a comment:

• KxngGT
    replied
    Bosse .

Leave a comment:

• KxngGT
    started a topic some questions about massing

some questions about massing

Working...
X