No announcement yet.

How do I dye my anime hair light blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I dye my anime hair light blue?

So I’m tryna make my anime hair fit my set, which is all a nice light blue. However, just spamming blue hair dye just makes anime hair black........ (not cool Bruh I spent 20 mins finding a seller for that).. anyways lmao is there a way I can get it to a light blue colour?

Edit: if I don’t reply it’s cuz I’m heading to sleep, thanks in advance guys

You can't.

No hair dye can brighten to color of your hair,mostly just darken it like you described. You won't be able to achieve a lighter color than you started with.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

please dont

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Graybones45 View Post
        So I’m tryna make my anime hair fit my set, which is all a nice light blue. However, just spamming blue hair dye just makes anime hair black........ (not cool Bruh I spent 20 mins finding a seller for that).. anyways lmao is there a way I can get it to a light blue colour?

Edit: if I don’t reply it’s cuz I’m heading to sleep, thanks in advance guys
        No you cant, the dye works with the basic color of your hair and combined into one new color

For example like, if you are wearing red hair, it will turn your hair into purple-ish hair if you used Blue dye
        If you are wearing Yellow hair, it will turn your hair into green-ish hair if you used Red dye
        And so on

If you want a light blue color for your hair, you can try using white hair such as Shocking Hair and use Blue dye
        Blue x White = Light Blue

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Comment

Originally posted by Deterxfox View Post
          No you cant, the dye works with the basic color of your hair and combined into one new color

For example like, if you are wearing red hair, it will turn your hair into purple-ish hair if you used Blue dye
          If you are wearing Yellow hair, it will turn your hair into green-ish hair if you used Red dye
          And so on

If you want a light blue color for your hair, you can try using white hair such as Shocking Hair and use Blue dye
          Blue x White = Light Blue
          How ya gonna get white hair dye? Ya gonna dump a bucket of varnish on your head?

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
            How ya gonna get white hair dye? Ya gonna dump a bucket of varnish on your head?
            Ok, will use varnish when I get home!

Comment

he was joking

I thinklmao

Comment

Originally posted by MystZ View Post
                he was joking

I thinklmao
                I was joking too

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  "Try using *White Hair* such as *Shocking Hair*" Not "Try using White Hair Dye"

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Comment

Originally posted by Deterxfox View Post
                    "Try using *White Hair* such as *Shocking Hair*" Not "Try using White Hair Dye"
                    Yeah but problem is that shocking hair looks.... let’s just say bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X