Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I spend 50 wls on to profit ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I spend 50 wls on to profit ?

I don't know how to do it and I'm really stuck... so help

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post
    Btw profit rn
    Follow Tu_Mihi_Nescio on IG

Also My Goals:
    Focused Eyes [25/100]
    Own A Vend World [X]
    Anubis Spirit [X]
    Legendary Items [X]
    Sponsor [X]
    Dr Title [X]
    Max Level [70/125]

I Don't want Tell You My IGN
    UwU UwU

Farm lgrid
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

Comment

Originally posted by 12Poseidon03 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Btw profit rn

This is how I earned over 50 wls profit in a week or smth.

1. Buy a farm for 15-17 wls, NO MORE THAN 17.
      2. Buy 1k-ish (200/3 or 65/1) pepper seeds.
      3. Farm daily or 500 per day. Doesn't matter that much.
      4. Buy a set or smth this step doesn't matter

Or you can spend it all on Burning Eyes

Comment

Here are some other option you could try:
        1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls] [As i've mentioned above, its a long-term investment]
        2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
        3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
        4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
        5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
        6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
        7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
        8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
        9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
        10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
        11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
        12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
        13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]

All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Comment

Originally posted by Deterxfox View Post
          Here are some other option you could try:
          1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls] [As i've mentioned above, its a long-term investment]
          2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
          3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
          4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
          5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
          6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
          7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
          8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
          9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
          10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
          11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
          12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
          13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]

All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience
          Copy & pasta 😂
          Not even playing Growtopia anymore. If you DID see me in the game, that's because I am acquiring data in game for a data visualization.
          Latest video on my channel, enjoy!
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2LlLwfz2w

Comment

Originally posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
            Copy & pasta 😂
            It's freaking Raw!
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            *Hasagi*
            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
            *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by Boots of Hermes View Post