Lgrid farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lgrid farm

Are lgrid farms actually worth it? I got 2 right now but im thinking of selling them because techincally looking I can just use free bfg worlds and get gems same way I would get them from my own farmables.

your thoughts?
    IGN: KYEDAI

I don't know.

Originally posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    Are lgrid farms actually worth it? I got 2 right now but im thinking of selling them because techincally looking I can just use free bfg worlds and get gems same way I would get them from my own farmables.

your thoughts?
    When you harvest 2 full farms, you get a nice amount of experience, so if you are interested in leveling up, then don't sell and maybe you should get more.

Start your own FREE BFGs...

Summing up, having own Laser Grid farms is way better than not having them at all
    I hope it was helpful enough๐Ÿ˜Ž

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - ๐Ÿ‘‰Zuery GT๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Comment

your thoughts?

I think LGrid is just as good as chandeliers, you can farm them twice as more time than a chandelier every time, and get way more gem with the equal quantity

Comment

Originally posted by Zuery View Post
        When you harvest 2 full farms, you get a nice amount of experience, so if you are interested in leveling up, then don't sell and maybe you should get more.

Start your own FREE BFGs...

Summing up, having own Laser Grid farms is way better than not having them at all
        U gotta buy magplants first if u want free bfg lol those are expensive.

I don't know.

Comment

U gotta buy magplants first if u want free bfg lol those are expensive.
          I know right, but still, the question is, are you interested in leveling up or not

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT

Comment

Originally posted by Zuery View Post
            I know right, but still, the question is, are you interested in leveling up or not
            nah i dont care about levels.

I don't know.

Comment

nah i dont care about levels.
              Okay, but I still think that having the Laser Grid farms is better, because:
              1. You get more gems (Harvesting trees + breaking blocks)

2. You farm seeds

If we compare Lgrid farms and free BFGs, then in the BFGs you have to stay and spend more time + you don't get seeds
              Having your own farmables is also good for the Harvest Fest

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT

Comment

Working...
              X