Seems like i am not in luck this pineapple week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like i am not in luck this pineapple week

I have been using at least 400-500 (equivalent of 80K-100K of pineapples) super pineapples to get the Ultimate Super Pineapple Magic effect this event, which I believe will supposedly help me increase the chance of getting a rare prize (not sure about this, need claraification) such as the Pineapple Guardian, but I have not received it at all. Do you think I am doing something wrong here? Or do you guys think it is just a matter of being patient and wait until the luck comes?

Originally posted by NWSHgt View Post
    I have been using at least 400-500 (equivalent of 80K-100K of pineapples) super pineapples to get the Ultimate Super Pineapple Magic effect this event, which I believe will supposedly help me increase the chance of getting a rare prize (not sure about this, need claraification) such as the Pineapple Guardian, but I have not received it at all. Do you think I am doing something wrong here? Or do you guys think it is just a matter of being patient and wait until the luck comes?
    I don't think your doing anything wrong, ive also used at least 50k pineapples and haven't got lucky the only good thing I even got from pineapples was a pineapple spear otherwise the rest of the things I got were garbage. I think u will just need to be patient and maybe you will become lucky anytime now .
    IGN:Profitharo
    road to lvl.50 46/50
    Nub player
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theco21 View Post
      I don't think your doing anything wrong, ive also used at least 50k pineapples and haven't got lucky the only good thing I even got from pineapples was a pineapple spear otherwise the rest of the things I got were garbage. I think u will just need to be patient and maybe you will become lucky anytime now .
      Alright, thanks sir, hoping luck comes to you as well 😁

Comment

I usually get Pineapples from the Ultimate magic, nothing rare, at all.
        GrowCord - Discord Bot
        The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
        ==
        Discord: MrAugu#7917
        ==
        Full-stack developer.
        ==
        *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

Comment

Working...
        X