Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW DO I PROFIT MORE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Freek View Post
    thanks for the tips dude, u must be a pro

    - - - Updated - - -

    5. I mean, some buy+ are legit, you really just have to be a good observer or maybe just think about it
    There are legit buy+ but they are either nfs/really expensive. Don't buy BUY+ world expecting a lot of profit, most of them are just for flexing.
    IGN: Lv1PLAYER
    Goals: chill and have fun

    Follow me on Instagram if you want: @lv1player

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Freek View Post
      1. If I buy lgrids or chands I woulds have to do bfgs while waiting for them to grow, I just bought another pepper farm (I have total of 2 now).
      You can just continue farming pepper until you can afford farms to cycle with. With lasergrids, if you want to farm everyday, you can have 4 farms and farm a farm each day. Though, you won't be able to do bfgs with this because you won't have free time or idk.

      You can also try providers like tackles for less effort of profit when you have spare dls. Alternatively, you can do buy and sell.
      BAITS
      SABERs 8 each
      GO DSTOCK

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
        You can just continue farming pepper until you can afford farms to cycle with. With lasergrids, if you want to farm everyday, you can have 4 farms and farm a farm each day. Though, you won't be able to do bfgs with this because you won't have free time or idk.

        You can also try providers like tackles for less effort of profit when you have spare dls. Alternatively, you can do buy and sell.
        all i have right now is 2 full pepper farms :v no way im gonna profit with tackle for this amount

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by Lv1P View Post
        There are legit buy+ but they are either nfs/really expensive. Don't buy BUY+ world expecting a lot of profit, most of them are just for flexing.
        oke thanks, i cant afford any buy+ tho lol
        Goals :

        Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
        Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

        Originally posted by Clarken
        Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Freek View Post
          all i have right now is 2 full pepper farms :v no way im gonna profit with tackle for this amount
          I advise that when you have enough dls
          BAITS
          SABERs 8 each
          GO DSTOCK

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
            I advise that when you have enough dls
            I cant even break 5-7k/day all by myself
            I started playing gt last August 23 2019
            I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
            Road To Magplant

            Total Networth: 22dls
            Magplant: 50dls

            Goals:
            Gaia:0/1
            Magplant:0/1
            Rayman:0/1
            Buy+ World:0/1
            Doodad: SOLD

            Comment

            Working...
            X