replied
    Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
    I advise that when you have enough dls
    I cant even break 5-7k/day all by myself

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    Originally posted by Freek View Post
    all i have right now is 2 full pepper farms :v no way im gonna profit with tackle for this amount
    I advise that when you have enough dls

Leave a comment:

• Freek
    replied
    You can just continue farming pepper until you can afford farms to cycle with. With lasergrids, if you want to farm everyday, you can have 4 farms and farm a farm each day. Though, you won't be able to do bfgs with this because you won't have free time or idk.

You can also try providers like tackles for less effort of profit when you have spare dls. Alternatively, you can do buy and sell.
    all i have right now is 2 full pepper farms :v no way im gonna profit with tackle for this amount

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lv1P View Post
    There are legit buy+ but they are either nfs/really expensive. Don't buy BUY+ world expecting a lot of profit, most of them are just for flexing.
    oke thanks, i cant afford any buy+ tho lol

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    1. If I buy lgrids or chands I woulds have to do bfgs while waiting for them to grow, I just bought another pepper farm (I have total of 2 now).
    You can just continue farming pepper until you can afford farms to cycle with. With lasergrids, if you want to farm everyday, you can have 4 farms and farm a farm each day. Though, you won't be able to do bfgs with this because you won't have free time or idk.

You can also try providers like tackles for less effort of profit when you have spare dls. Alternatively, you can do buy and sell.

Leave a comment:

• Lv1P
    replied
    thanks for the tips dude, u must be a pro

- - - Updated - - -

5. I mean, some buy+ are legit, you really just have to be a good observer or maybe just think about it
    There are legit buy+ but they are either nfs/really expensive. Don't buy BUY+ world expecting a lot of profit, most of them are just for flexing.

Leave a comment:

• Freek
    replied
    Originally posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Yup, the only way to get out of the "elo hell" of slave labor is to work hard. Upwards mobility is possible. Start thinking of other ways to profit after you acquire at least 1 dl for some minor trading, 10 dls for investments like stats, 100 dls for some minor BUY+ or tackles or atms, 1000 dls for some major BUY+ passive profit, and then you'll be living in paradise without working for the rest of your growtopian career.
    thanks for the tips dude, u must be a pro

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lv1P View Post
    1. Switch over to a better farmable.
    - Look to upgrade to using l grids or even chands.

2. Get more farmables

3. Look to invest in iotm, iotms tend to rise in price after 1-2 months, it can be profitable if the item is desirable

4. Once you have a lot of extra dls, you can passively invest and get profit.

The most notable ones are
    - buying g items and ghc during valentine and selling at summer.
    - Buying balance mooncakes during harvest and selling when they rise.

5. Never buy BUY worlds. Most buy worlds are scams/overpriced.
    - its too easy to fake profits, many people ik do this
    - its almost always better to passively invest in certain items (look at step 4)
    1. If I buy lgrids or chands I woulds have to do bfgs while waiting for them to grow, I just bought another pepper farm (I have total of 2 now).

2. Sure

3. When I get about 10 dls sure

4.I sometimes do this with Items 5 dls or around that

5. I mean, some buy+ are legit, you really just have to be a good observer or maybe just think about it

Leave a comment:

• Lv1P
    replied
    1. Switch over to a better farmable.
    - Look to upgrade to using l grids or even chands.

2. Get more farmables

3. Look to invest in iotm, iotms tend to rise in price after 1-2 months, it can be profitable if the item is desirable

4. Once you have a lot of extra dls, you can passively invest and get profit.

The most notable ones are
    - buying g items and ghc during valentine and selling at summer.
    - Buying balance mooncakes during harvest and selling when they rise.

5. Never buy BUY worlds. Most buy worlds are scams/overpriced.
    - its too easy to fake profits, many people ik do this
    - its almost always better to passively invest in certain items (look at step 4)

Leave a comment:

• lukj2001
    replied
    ok then....
    Yup, the only way to get out of the "elo hell" of slave labor is to work hard. Upwards mobility is possible. Start thinking of other ways to profit after you acquire at least 1 dl for some minor trading, 10 dls for investments like stats, 100 dls for some minor BUY+ or tackles or atms, 1000 dls for some major BUY+ passive profit, and then you'll be living in paradise without working for the rest of your growtopian career.

Leave a comment:

• Freek
    replied
    Originally posted by PicksterHD View Post
    You should sell your peppers and change to lgrid. While waiting for your lgrid to grow, go and find free lgrid bfg.
    ok then....

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    I can farm 5k-7k/day

but i farm only 5k
    1 full farm is approximately 8k-10k I think

Leave a comment:

• PicksterHD
    replied
    I can farm 5k-7k/day

but i farm only 5k
    You should sell your peppers and change to lgrid. While waiting for your lgrid to grow, go and find free lgrid bfg.

Leave a comment:

• Freek
    replied
    You can buy 2 farms. Harvest, break and plant the first farm in the first day. While waiting for the first farm, farm the second farm in the second day and make it a cycle. In this way, you can earn wls everyday. Add more farms based on what you can farm per day.
    I can farm 5k-7k/day

but i farm only 5k

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    I have 1 full peper farm, should i buy more?
    You can buy 2 farms. Harvest, break and plant the first farm in the first day. While waiting for the first farm, farm the second farm in the second day and make it a cycle. In this way, you can earn wls everyday. Add more farms based on what you can farm per day.

Leave a comment:

• Freek
    replied
    Originally posted by RomanPirate View Post
    buy as much as u want..

np
    ok then

Leave a comment:

• RomanPirate
    replied
    I have 1 full peper farm, should i buy more?

thanks for quick replies too, appreciate it.

buy as much as u want..

np

Leave a comment:

Working...
X