Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would using a UT on my lgrid bfg be profitable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would using a UT on my lgrid bfg be profitable?

If i did use a UT what item should I use it to Target? Obsidian? Earth essence? Also just to throw another little question into it, do the like obsidian, red house ent drops change daily im very unaware
    Ign: Thewebb

Item drops do change daily
    Goals :

Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
    Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

Originally posted by Clarken
    Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

Comment

Originally posted by webb View Post
      If i did use a UT what item should I use it to Target? Obsidian? Earth essence? Also just to throw another little question into it, do the like obsidian, red house ent drops change daily im very unaware
      Waterfall, Obsidian, etc drops change daily. The only that stay the same is Red House Entrance and Hour glass.
      IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm bored.

Comment

use it to pick up all the blocks (chanbge it daily) (obsidian, time thingie, etc...)
        Information about me:

Comment

Also just to throw another little question into it, do the like obsidian, red house ent drops change daily im very unaware
          Click image for larger version

Name:	delete.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	6604879

From the wiki: https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Hi...iches_(update)
          :cry::scratch:

Comment

Working...
          X