Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] List of Geiger Counter Reward Drop Rate(%)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] List of Geiger Counter Reward Drop Rate(%)

[LAST UPDATED ON AUGUST 15th, 2020]

Hai, I'm here to share my research data and hopefully can be use as references for everyone.
    Please note that everything listed here may or may not be accurate due to many internal and external factor. Further research is needed.
    These data doesn't include the use of Luminous Eye and Geiger Day drops such as Hazmat Set, etc.

I will be using ((x=total-item/y=total-geiger-usage)100%) to get the number of % for each item.
    Item that comes in multiple quantity will be divided before going through the calculation process.

OVERALL DATA FROM APRIL 15th, 2020 to AUGUST 15th, 2020

Amount of Geiger used: 4404
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (66).png Views:	0 Size:	29.4 KB ID:	6876632

DATA FROM APRIL 15th, 2020 to JUNE 15th, 2020

DATA FROM JUNE 15th, 2020 to JULY 15th, 2020

DATA FROM JULY 15th, 2020 to AUGUST 15th, 2020

SUMMARIZE
    - We have around 51.66% chance of getting 3 of any colored stuff everytime we use a Geiger Counter
    - We have around 10.76% chance of getting a crystal everytime we use a Geiger Counter
    - We have around 22.43% chance of getting a Radioactive Chemical everytime we use a Geiger Counter
    - We have around 7.29% chance of getting a Nuclear Fuel everytime we use a Geiger Counter
    - We have around 7.65% chance of getting 5 Star Fuel everytime we use a Geiger Counter
    - The rest of the reward have a very slim chance of getting(<1%)

This project has ended. We might continue this project in the future. But for now, we will leave this here and pursue other interest.
    Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by MiMelody; 08-15-2020, 08:44 AM.

Are you using alt account for that?
    Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Wow, thanks for the geiger reward data it must've taken you a long time to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
        Are you using alt account for that?
        Hello.
        All data are collected by me using multiple Geiger Charger and some group of people who participated on this project. There is just no way for me alone to use over 1500 Geiger in a month.
        The way we work is similar to retail store work shift. I'm doing the daytime part and others do the rest until i get back to the game.
        Our group consists of 3 peoples :d
        Last edited by MiMelody; 08-15-2020, 08:45 AM.

Comment

data : similar chances of getting fuels and crystals
          me : cries in constant star fuel and 0 crystals
          I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
          Plural
          IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Bump. Cause everyone needs to see this. Thanks for your hardwork dude!!
            IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
            Rayman: 0/1
            DLS: 70/100
            LVL: 62/125

Comment

Ah yes a Growtopian with commitment and dedication.
              after all this time someone revealed geiger rigged RNG based that i curious why its give me R chem 5 in a row while my friend got white crystal and charger in 2 shot
              Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

Thank you!! We will be resuming the project until we reach 10.000 Geiger Usage for even more accurate data.

Comment

bump bump for everyone to see~
                  Lokean
                  LVL:64
                  GrowStocks Guardian/Editor

➨Online Price Checker: https://growstocks.xyz
                  ➨Online Set Planner:
                  https://planner.growstocks.xyz

Comment

Thanks for the data!

I did a weighted average on the data set. Assuming stuff is 180/1, green Crystal 2/1, blue and red 1/1, white 1/30, black 1/20, glowstick 1/3, charger 1/90, rchems 8/1, nuclear fuel 22/1 and star fuel 150/1 (which may be a bit off)

Each Geiger use averages to 0.6078 wls, with over half of the profit from white crystals

Just thought it might be useful
                    I have no idea what I am doing

IGN: Andoiii

Comment

owemji me haz glowsticc and had d bateri rarer then geger charger!!!!11! me rich!!!11

wait no
                      BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Thanks for the data , waiting for the update next month. Also, is there any way I can participate in this project?

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

In The Last Month I Have Got 100 Radio Chems And 1 White!
                          Goals:
                          100 Wls: 100/100
                          5 DLS: 5/5
                          Compleated On 7/13/20
                          10 Dls: 10/10
                          MAGPLANT: 25/45
                          Level 50: 56/50
                          Compleated On 6/18/2020
                          100% Awesomeness: 100/100
                          IGN: TrentNoob

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
                            There is just no way for me alone to use over 1500 Geiger in a month.
                            I can do that. I recently created a bunch of alt accounts through my relatives' phones to use for my 23 Geiger Chargers

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

Not accurate since black crystals are definitely more common than white crystals.The problem with this is you aren't getting the real chances.I could just get 1500 white crystals and you could say white crystals have a 100% chance to get from Geiger.So quite simply this doesnt work.

Comment

Working...
                              X