Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] List of Geiger Counter Reward Drop Rate(%)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bus16 View Post
    Not accurate since black crystals are definitely more common than white crystals.The problem with this is you aren't getting the real chances.I could just get 1500 white crystals and you could say white crystals have a 100% chance to get from Geiger.So quite simply this doesnt work.
    Black crystal is way rarer than white crystal. White crystal is more expensive than black crystal because it is used to make ances
    IGN : Fleir
    Discord : Fleir#5082
    NEED A SONG TRANSCRIBER? CLICK LINK BELOW
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-Transcriber

VISIT FLEIRSONG FOR SOME MUSICS

Comment

Not accurate since black crystals are definitely more common than white crystals.The problem with this is you aren't getting the real chances.I could just get 1500 white crystals and you could say white crystals have a 100% chance to get from Geiger.So quite simply this doesnt work.
      Black crystals are definetely rarer than white crystals. White crystal's original price was 6-8 wls before the ancestral update. Also you can see this by looking at the crystal crusher daily challenge, you get 2 points per white crystal and 5 points per black crystal

Comment

Originally posted by Andoiii View Post
        Thanks for the data!

I did a weighted average on the data set. Assuming stuff is 180/1, green Crystal 2/1, blue and red 1/1, white 1/30, black 1/20, glowstick 1/3, charger 1/90, rchems 8/1, nuclear fuel 22/1 and star fuel 150/1 (which may be a bit off)

Each Geiger use averages to 0.6078 wls, with over half of the profit from white crystals

Just thought it might be useful
        Unfortunately prices can change at any time depends on market demand :d I can't seem to get the stable point of crystals price but it seem to be at around 30-ish world locks for a white crystal :d

Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post
        Thanks for the data , waiting for the update next month. Also, is there any way I can participate in this project?
        Hai. Thanks for your interest. As much as we want to increase the speed of data collection, we still can't collect any information from outside source nor inviting one to the team. This was meant to be personal research but i decided to make it public since i didn't see any other thread explaining it after the game added some new drops to Geiger Counter. You may conduct your own research and compare it with our's data. Maybe with a little twist like using Luminous Eye? :d

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
        owemji me haz glowsticc and had d bateri rarer then geger charger!!!!11! me rich!!!11

wait no
        Owhnoo mi got nu d bateri cuz itz rarer than evyrhting :c

Wait what?

Originally posted by UnraisedPanda37 View Post
        In The Last Month I Have Got 100 Radio Chems And 1 White!
        That is unlucky mate. Wish you get a better luck next time!!

Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post
        I can do that. I recently created a bunch of alt accounts through my relatives' phones to use for my 23 Geiger Chargers
        That is some serious work to do there. I ain't got the time for that :c

Comment

Thanks for the data. Bump.
          Interesting threads I've made:
          BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Hai,
            Our data may not be so accurate, but we do give our best to provide a large data that can be use as comparasion and references on daily basis.

The way we calculate the drop rate is by using a basic math formula to determine average percentage out of a number based on a total count. We then round the number up so it can be easily read by peoples. The more data collection we have, the more accurate it will be and we are on our way to update the number.

Comment

Black is the rarest crystal!

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

This deserves a free bump

Comment

oo did u get a d battery yet?
                  I have no idea what I am doing

IGN: Andoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Andoiii View Post
                    oo did u get a d battery yet?
                    I actually did just a few hours before the server gone nuts and you guessed it, the Battery is poof now :c

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
                      I actually did just a few hours before the server gone nuts and you guessed it, the Battery is poof now :c
                      Oof

You know, I got 3 white crystals when the server rolled back and they also poofed
                      I have no idea what I am doing

IGN: Andoiii

Comment

I have updated this thread with new data from the last 30 days, and merged the one from April-June with June-April and getting nearly 3000 Geiger usage count!

Comment

In 1 Week I Got 3 White crystal 6red 4 blue 7 green and 30+ radio chems
                          With only 1 geiger
                          -IGN: NOTSHOTS
                          -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
                          Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
                          1-Level. (50/125)
                          2-Awsomeness. (90/100)
                          3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
                          4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
                          5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NOTSHOTS View Post
                            In 1 Week I Got 3 White crystal 6red 4 blue 7 green and 30+ radio chems
                            With only 1 geiger
                            That is pretty lucky. Nice!

Comment

I omly got a single piece of D battery the past 2 months of geiger hunting

But damn you guys are genius made me even more do geiger hunting than usual!

Thanks for the Hardwork!
                              MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Zelus View Post
                                I omly got a single piece of D battery the past 2 months of geiger hunting

But damn you guys are genius made me even more do geiger hunting than usual!

Thanks for the Hardwork!
                                D Battery and Glowstick are the most rarest drop from Geiger. Unfortunately they aren't as useful as other reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X