Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help from bfg owner out there

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help from bfg owner out there

    Hello fellow growtopians

    I recently opened a bfg. A week has passed and im already getting bored of planting the seeds lol. Is there any way to make this job easier/less boring? Does chicken plow worth to buy???

    Thanks
    Last edited by iKevin20; 06-16-2020, 02:00 PM.
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

    I like wiggly worm ;.;

  • #2
    Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
    A week has passed and im already getting bored of planting the seeds lol. Is there any way to make this job easier/less boring? Does chicken plow worth to buy???
    Probably.

    or you can rent some noobs who u trust to help you plant those seeds
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
      Hello fellow growtopians

      I recently opened a bfg. A week has passed and im already getting bored of planting the seeds lol. Is there any way to make this job easier/less boring? Does chicken plow worth to buy???

      Thanks : prophet:
      You can try legal auto harvest/plant in bfg using slippery chemical coat/abominable set + tractor (when harvesting) / plow (when planting) with specific designed farm. With this, you can do other things while harvesting/planting.

      Chicken plow is worth to buy when you will use it.
      BAITS
      SABERs 8 each
      GO DSTOCK

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanms for the answer.
        I guess ill buy chick plow then
        GOALS:
        Royal Lock [0/1]
        Magplant 5000 [1/3]
        Rayman Fist [1/1]

        I like wiggly worm ;.;

        Comment


        • #5
          Make an auto harvest world with slime design, then make an anti-auto rooms. You can play other games while doing this.
          Oof

          Comment


          • #6
            -Get a chicken plow, it is a must (at least i think so) if you are planning to do BFG for a long long long time.
            -Get slippery slime farms or regular farms + some clothes that allows you to slide.
            -(Optional) Make every room in your BFG "Public", meaning people can easily run in and out, not allowing autofarmers to farm peacefully which will force them leave. this is also important if you love your magplants and don't want your worlds banned.
            I can't find anything good to write here

            DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

            IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

            Comment


            • #7
              Same here, all I did was make a autofarm setup + the anti-auto bfg room and a good bfg link and just afk ingame. All I do online now is just to restock my worlds and to spend it on building and clothes
              IGN: Ankh 6/13/2020
              Dls: 200/200 on 3/30/18, Got hacked worth 200+ Dls, Currently at 150-170 Dls/200 (5/9/2020)
              Lvl: 71/125. (Reached lvl 50 on 5/4/19)
              Surg skill: 100/100 (On Alt acct)

              Last updated on: 6/13/2020

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PhDota View Post
                Same here, all I did was make a autofarm setup + the anti-auto bfg room and a good bfg link and just afk ingame. All I do online now is just to restock my worlds and to spend it on building and clothes
                May I know where you bought your link ?
                Discord : musiques#4426
                Instagram : musiques_gt

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PhDota View Post
                  Same here, all I did was make a autofarm setup + the anti-auto bfg room and a good bfg link and just afk ingame. All I do online now is just to restock my worlds and to spend it on building and clothes
                  What is one of your world name, if i may ask
                  I want to see the autofarm and anti auto bfg setup
                  Thanks in advance
                  GOALS:
                  Royal Lock [0/1]
                  Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                  Rayman Fist [1/1]

                  I like wiggly worm ;.;

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
                    What is one of your world name, if i may ask
                    I want to see the autofarm and anti auto bfg setup
                    Thanks in advance
                    Check:

                    DXNK1 - for a portal slime setup
                    XD10SA - for a slime setup with no portals
                    DENK1 - for a dirt farm using abominable/slippery chemical coat setup

                    all of them are designed with anti auto-farm rooms
                    IGN: Ankh 6/13/2020
                    Dls: 200/200 on 3/30/18, Got hacked worth 200+ Dls, Currently at 150-170 Dls/200 (5/9/2020)
                    Lvl: 71/125. (Reached lvl 50 on 5/4/19)
                    Surg skill: 100/100 (On Alt acct)

                    Last updated on: 6/13/2020

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PhDota View Post
                      Check:

                      DXNK1 - for a portal slime setup
                      XD10SA - for a slime setup with no portals
                      DENK1 - for a dirt farm using abominable/slippery chemical coat setup

                      all of them are designed with anti auto-farm rooms
                      What should I do if I have 16 BFG worlds already, do I sell them all and make new worlds with anti-auto? Also will you not get banned if you leave your character to harvest while you watch youtube, play games etc.?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HAMA_GT View Post
                        What should I do if I have 16 BFG worlds already, do I sell them all and make new worlds with anti-auto? Also will you not get banned if you leave your character to harvest while you watch youtube, play games etc.?
                        Well, slime farm isn't illegal,players took the advantage of slime and made a farm with their brilliant minds.

                        I'm pretty sure it isn't illegal as it isn't stated on the "auto" category
                        Goals :

                        Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
                        Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

                        Originally posted by Clarken
                        Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PhDota View Post
                          Check:

                          DXNK1 - for a portal slime setup
                          XD10SA - for a slime setup with no portals
                          DENK1 - for a dirt farm using abominable/slippery chemical coat setup

                          all of them are designed with anti auto-farm rooms
                          Thanks so much, sir
                          GOALS:
                          Royal Lock [0/1]
                          Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                          Rayman Fist [1/1]

                          I like wiggly worm ;.;

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
                            Thanks so much, sir
                            no problem, glad i could help
                            IGN: Ankh 6/13/2020
                            Dls: 200/200 on 3/30/18, Got hacked worth 200+ Dls, Currently at 150-170 Dls/200 (5/9/2020)
                            Lvl: 71/125. (Reached lvl 50 on 5/4/19)
                            Surg skill: 100/100 (On Alt acct)

                            Last updated on: 6/13/2020

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If You Need Help I Can Plant Farms For 1 Wl Per Farm
                              Goals:
                              100 Wls: 100/100
                              5 DLS: 5/5
                              Compleated On 7/13/20
                              10 Dls: 8/10
                              Get My 130 Wls Back From My Science Station Farm That I Bought On 6/12/20: 61/130
                              Level 50: 53/50
                              Compleated On 6/18/2020
                              100% Awesomeness: 100/100
                              IGN: TrentNoob

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X