Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What lvl tesseract is required to be able to farm a rarity 20 unfarmable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What lvl tesseract is required to be able to farm a rarity 20 unfarmable?

this of course would be combined with buddy,dcs, sorrow , and my current builder lvl 3. If you know the answer to this please help a boy out. Thanks
    Ign: Thewebb

level 5. not sure about level 4 tesseract tho
    oh and, dont forget to use clovers
    IGN: ColdB

Comment

wait until winter and get it to level 6 for more stonks
      Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Let's say you harvest 1000 trees with sorrow and dcs.

on average you should get 2800 blocks and 120 seeds from harvesting.

breaking normally you would get 2800+280+28+~3 / 4 + 120 seeds, which is 777+120= 897 seeds after 1 cycle. 103 loss.

breaking with level 1 tesseract which has 5% to drop a block is 2800+420+63+9+1 / 4 + 120 = 943 seeds. 57 loss.

breaking with level 4 tesseract which has 8% to drop a block is 2800+504+90+16+3 / 4 + 120 = 973 seeds. 27 loss.

breaking with level 4 tesseract and buddy's block head which have 10% to drop a block together. is 2800+560+112+22+4 / 4 + 120 = 994 seeds. 6 loss.

any upgrades after lvl4 tesse + BBH should yield profit when farming items rarity 20.
        I am big noob.
        I had 5 DLs , now I have 2.
        I joined #teamloss, and lost my soul.
        losing WLs forever, that's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hink View Post
          Let's say you harvest 1000 trees with sorrow and dcs.

on average you should get 2800 blocks and 120 seeds from harvesting.

breaking normally you would get 2800+280+28+~3 / 4 + 120 seeds, which is 777+120= 897 seeds after 1 cycle. 103 loss.

breaking with level 1 tesseract which has 5% to drop a block is 2800+420+63+9+1 / 4 + 120 = 943 seeds. 57 loss.

breaking with level 4 tesseract which has 8% to drop a block is 2800+504+90+16+3 / 4 + 120 = 973 seeds. 27 loss.

breaking with level 4 tesseract and buddy's block head which have 10% to drop a block together. is 2800+560+112+22+4 / 4 + 120 = 994 seeds. 6 loss.

any upgrades after lvl4 tesse + BBH should yield profit when farming items rarity 20.
          Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
          wait until winter and get it to level 6 for more stonks
          why wait till winter?
          Ign: Thewebb

Comment

Originally posted by webb View Post
            why wait till winter?
            you need to collect some winter seal to able upgrade ances to lvl 6
            IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 87)
            Net worth : 71dls
            Target : 1/16 TM
            4k/50k gtloomings seed
            BGL in november ‏‏‎

OK

Comment

Level 3 is enough if you also have Buddy's Block Head, Harvester, Dreamcatcher Staff sand Fuel Packs. You do not need to use any Lucky Clovers. Do not expect much profit from it though.
              IGN : Oakum
              Instagram: @oakum.gt
              Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

Whatever equipment is enough, anything on top of that is your profit. Say, if level 3 with some other buffs is enough, having level 6 with all buffs would give you way more the profit.

If you farm 1000 trees of a non farmable of rarity 20 without any buffs, you'd lose about 200 seeds. The first buffs you have go to gaining back the 200 seed loss. After that, for every extra buff you have, it's all profit for you.

According to https://jscalc.io/calc/e3riCObrwJTyY3XN (Not sure how accurate, probably off based on other comments.), buddy block head, dcs, harvester, clover and ances level 3 is enough to get a seed gain. Sounds like a lot of buffs and you might think you're good to go with them, however, with that you'd only get a 12 seed profit. For every buff you add on top of that, you get more profit. Level the ances to level 5 (maybe 6 in the winter), and you double or triple that 12 seeds. A block potion and builder role will also add to your profits.

Level your ances up. For every level you add you get 10 more seeds of profit.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                  Whatever equipment is enough, anything on top of that is your profit. Say, if level 3 with some other buffs is enough, having level 6 with all buffs would give you way more the profit.

If you farm 1000 trees of a non farmable of rarity 20 without any buffs, you'd lose about 200 seeds. The first buffs you have go to gaining back the 200 seed loss. After that, for every extra buff you have, it's all profit for you.

According to https://jscalc.io/calc/e3riCObrwJTyY3XN (Not sure how accurate, probably off based on other comments.), buddy block head, dcs, harvester, clover and ances level 3 is enough to get a seed gain. Sounds like a lot of buffs and you might think you're good to go with them, however, with that you'd only get a 12 seed profit. For every buff you add on top of that, you get more profit. Level the ances to level 5 (maybe 6 in the winter), and you double or triple that 12 seeds. A block potion and builder role will also add to your profits.

Level your ances up. For every level you add you get 10 more seeds of profit.
                  ^Remember that clovers are 28wls so you'd be losing world locks overall^

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                  ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                  Random stuff in GOLA
                  ▲◭△△△◮▲
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    ^Remember that clovers are 28wls so you'd be losing world locks overall^
                    Clovers do add a very significant bonus, but yea they are expensive so it's not worth it if the items are really cheap.

Iirc clovers give about 10% extra seeds (Not sure though, based on me using clovers many years ago when they were cheap). But if it is 50-100 extra seeds for 1000 trees which I think is doable in 30 minutes, as long as the seeds are 1/wl or more, it would be worth it.
                    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Working...
                    X