Needing Recommendations for Guild Deposits and etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing Recommendations for Guild Deposits and etc

Hi, I currently own a level 7 guild named Chi, and I'm planning to start competing in guild clash events starting Season 3! By Season 3, the guild should have reached lvl 9 or 10 but I'd like some other guild leaders to give me advice on deposits and etc.

1. Deposits
    If the guild is lvl 9~10, it'll have around 45 to 50 members. Since we will be competing in clash events, I don't want leechers. How much should the deposit be?

2. Contributions
    I'm planning to require all members to reach #20 personal in every event (except surg and star). Would this be fair considering that the guild would have 45~50 members?

3. Guild Fund
    In some situations, members might not be able to participate in events. In such a case, guild members will have to donate a certain amount of world locks or pristine tools to the guild fund for others to use. How much should they pay if the min contri required is #20? Should this amount also differ for each event?

4. Anything else
    Are there any other tips or tricks for running a guild? I don't really plan to build a top 1-10 guild (cause I'm not THAT rich), but rather a guild that reaches the #20 guild reward each clash event. I don't want the guild to be super hardcore but I'd like for everyone to be able to get max guild and personal rewards each event. If you have any other tips or anything that could help, please do tell.

Even if you're not a guild leader, please reply if you got any info, suggstion, tips, etc.
    Thanks ~
    So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Originally posted by iMremerald View Post
    Hi, I currently own a level 7 guild named Chi, and I'm planning to start competing in guild clash events starting Season 3! By Season 3, the guild should have reached lvl 9 or 10 but I'd like some other guild leaders to give me advice on deposits and etc.

1. Deposits
    If the guild is lvl 9~10, it'll have around 45 to 50 members. Since we will be competing in clash events, I don't want leechers. How much should the deposit be?

2. Contributions
    I'm planning to require all members to reach #20 personal in every event (except surg and star). Would this be fair considering that the guild would have 45~50 members?

3. Guild Fund
    In some situations, members might not be able to participate in events. In such a case, guild members will have to donate a certain amount of world locks or pristine tools to the guild fund for others to use. How much should they pay if the min contri required is #20? Should this amount also differ for each event?

4. Anything else
    Are there any other tips or tricks for running a guild? I don't really plan to build a top 1-10 guild (cause I'm not THAT rich), but rather a guild that reaches the #20 guild reward each clash event. I don't want the guild to be super hardcore but I'd like for everyone to be able to get max guild and personal rewards each event. If you have any other tips or anything that could help, please do tell.

Even if you're not a guild leader, please reply if you got any info, suggstion, tips, etc.
    Thanks ~
    My guild is lvl 12 and we don't have a deposit, we still reach #20 every event. If you're not going to spend hundreds of wls on sbs its not worth having a depo, its going to be really hard to find people and you would just spend hours and maybe find 2 people willing to give 10wl depos, I know since we used to have a 10wl depo. So I suggest you don't take depos. Instead ask them to name the tiers of the anomalizing tools or some other question about guild clashes so you know they're not leechers.

If you just want to reach#20 guild rewards and not really compete with other guilds I suggest you reduce the minimum contribution amount to #15 personal, you can still easily get #20 with that. Why you'd want to do this is because its easier to find people, it would take you hours to find one guy who's willing to do #20 so not worth the time and effort.

If the contri min is #15 they should donate like 8-10 pristine tools to the guild, since that's how many you need for #15.

Comment

Originally posted by Thicc Boi View Post
      My guild is lvl 12 and we don't have a deposit, we still reach #20 every event. If you're not going to spend hundreds of wls on sbs its not worth having a depo, its going to be really hard to find people and you would just spend hours and maybe find 2 people willing to give 10wl depos, I know since we used to have a 10wl depo. So I suggest you don't take depos. Instead ask them to name the tiers of the anomalizing tools or some other question about guild clashes so you know they're not leechers.

If you just want to reach#20 guild rewards and not really compete with other guilds I suggest you reduce the minimum contribution amount to #15 personal, you can still easily get #20 with that. Why you'd want to do this is because its easier to find people, it would take you hours to find one guy who's willing to do #20 so not worth the time and effort.

If the contri min is #15 they should donate like 8-10 pristine tools to the guild, since that's how many you need for #15.
      Aight thanks for the tips. Another question tho, around how much people doing #15 do you need in order to get the max guild reward?
      So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Comment

Originally posted by iMremerald View Post
        Aight thanks for the tips. Another question tho, around how much people doing #15 do you need in order to get the max guild reward?
        Around 40?

Comment

Working...
        X