Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blakadder
    replied
    I run 8 TMs and yes, they are not equally empty. I don't know how they work but as long as they don't take more gems than they should then honestly I'm fine.

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    Originally posted by Kentclark98 View Post
    I guess the game prioritizes things closer to the upper left of the world first, so it'll consume the gems of the TM on the left first?(I have yet to use a TM so idk if this is true). If that's the case it also brings up the question do TM's share gems to continue breaking at 2X speed or does one stop when it reaches zero and other continues breaking at 1X speed.
    This happens to me sometimes wherein 3k was left on one TM while the other ones are empty. Yes it is true that TM prioritizes the things to be broken in the upper left but I don't think that it will be a reason for them to have a huge gap between the gems they have. Also, TMs don't share the gems that was left on one so it just continue breaking at 1x speed based on my experience. You need to put some gems again for the desired speed.

However, there are also time that they synchronized in being empty. I don't really know why is this happening but it is happening.

Leave a comment:

• Kentclark98
    replied
    I guess the game prioritizes things closer to the upper left of the world first, so it'll consume the gems of the TM on the left first?(I have yet to use a TM so idk if this is true). If that's the case it also brings up the question do TM's share gems to continue breaking at 2X speed or does one stop when it reaches zero and other continues breaking at 1X speed.

Leave a comment:

• IHasName
    replied
    Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
    Not quite sure how TM work. Probably, if there are more than 1 TM present in a world, being set to a same block, the other one will just consume the first TM's gems?
    If that's true then that would be both quite useful and annoying.

Leave a comment:

• MiMelody
    replied
    Not quite sure how TM work. Probably, if there are more than 1 TM present in a world, being set to a same block, the other one will just consume the first TM's gems?

Leave a comment:

• sliplock
    replied
    Seems like your manipulators synhronized. They are both working but taking 2x gems from only 1 manipulator

Leave a comment:

• Limkanimka
    started a topic Tesseract manipulator

Tesseract manipulator

Just wondering how it works.
    I use 2 tesseract manipulator (TM) to break blocks that take 5 hits, put about 2400-2500 blocks at a time into the world
    therefore 2400 x 5 = 12000 gems they will spend to break blocks
    capacity 1 TM = 8000 gems and they work/break at the same time

So when they finish breaking, each of them should spend 6,000 gems (break at the same time)
    and each should have 2,000 gems inside

however, every time I come to put blocks after they are finished I see such a picture

TM number 1: 0/8000 gems
    TM number 2: 4000/8000 gems
Working...
X