Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should i do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What should i do?

    I am quitting Growtopia for like 6 months

    I am asking that should i keep 2 magplants or keep 1 rayman fist?

    Also i hav 1 gscan. 1 dhorn as collection

    Just reply me wat should i keep
    2 Magplants / Rayman Fist

    Thank you

  • #2
    Originally posted by Magicule View Post
    I am quitting Growtopia for like 6 months

    I am asking that should i keep 2 magplants or keep 1 rayman fist?

    Also i hav 1 gscan. 1 dhorn as collection

    Just reply me wat should i keep
    2 Magplants / Rayman Fist

    Thank you
    Can I borrow dhorn please?
    Goals :

    Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
    Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

    Originally posted by Clarken
    Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Freek View Post
      Can I borrow dhorn please?
      Are u willing to pay the same amount of dhorn? Cuz Trust nobody in Growtopia

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Magicule View Post
        I am quitting Growtopia for like 6 months

        I am asking that should i keep 2 magplants or keep 1 rayman fist?

        Also i hav 1 gscan. 1 dhorn as collection

        Just reply me wat should i keep
        2 Magplants / Rayman Fist

        Thank you
        Keep the magplants because bfg worlds are getting nuked with magplants in them, so the supply of magplants in the game is depleting so yeah keep the mags
        IGN: Kuishie

        i make art thats it :3

        Comment


        • #5
          How abt Rayman Fist? Cuz if i keep 2 Magplants when i play back i dont hav wls to buy farmable to bfg with

          Also asking will lgrid drop to 150-200/1 next year??

          Comment


          • #6
            buy them now?

            Originally posted by Magicule View Post
            How abt Rayman Fist? Cuz if i keep 2 Magplants when i play back i dont hav wls to buy farmable to bfg with

            Also asking will lgrid drop to 150-200/1 next year??
            maybe hehe
            SUBSCRIBE TO DANROSBELT

            isn't sleeping so Good?

            zzz
            i do animations, funny videos and more.

            IGN: ZENYSTY

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Magicule View Post
              I am quitting Growtopia for like 6 months

              I am asking that should i keep 2 magplants or keep 1 rayman fist?

              Also i hav 1 gscan. 1 dhorn as collection

              Just reply me wat should i keep
              2 Magplants / Rayman Fist

              Thank you
              In 6 months, I'm pretty sure 1 Rayman will rise more than 2 Mags as always. But, if I were you I'd invest in Growscan or rare IOTMs. Diamond horn looks ugly and pretty much useless so I doubt they will rise that significant.
              I stan One Piece.
              Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

              Imagine being rattled by me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Magicule View Post
                I am quitting Growtopia for like 6 months

                I am asking that should i keep 2 magplants or keep 1 rayman fist?

                Also i hav 1 gscan. 1 dhorn as collection

                Just reply me wat should i keep
                2 Magplants / Rayman Fist

                Thank you
                Oh, i would want 2 mag, thats just my dream!

                - - - Updated - - -
                Noob me... Im so bad at reading...
                Last edited by Boom!; 06-19-2020, 11:31 AM. Reason: Im just bad at reading...
                GrowID: mkasu
                World: mkasu
                Msg me if need help...
                Im not online at
                weekend...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blakadder View Post
                  In 6 months, I'm pretty sure 1 Rayman will rise more than 2 Mags as always. But, if I were you I'd invest in Growscan or rare IOTMs. Diamond horn looks ugly and pretty much useless so I doubt they will rise that significant.
                  Wait r u sure 1 rayman price will be higher than 2 mags??

                  also rare iotms like hellfire nightking pendant scimitar those rise too much

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by Boom! View Post
                  Oh, i would want 2 mag, thats just my dream!

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Also what is ur in game name?!
                  I hope i can get 2 mags, please?
                  u will get ur dream 2 mag soon if u work hard

                  also nope i wont giveaway my mags NO WAY

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Magicule View Post
                    Wait r u sure 1 rayman price will be higher than 2 mags??
                    From Growstocks:

                    Mag rose from 18 DLs to 42 DLs (233%)
                    Rayman rose from 30 DLs to 75 DLs (250%)
                    I stan One Piece.
                    Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

                    Imagine being rattled by me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Magicule View Post
                      Wait r u sure 1 rayman price will be higher than 2 mags??

                      also rare iotms like hellfire nightking pendant scimitar those rise too much

                      - - - Updated - - -



                      u will get ur dream 2 mag soon if u work hard

                      also nope i wont giveaway my mags NO WAY
                      Im Working hard too! rn i have 12 dls pure
                      I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                      I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                      Road To Magplant

                      Total Networth: 22dls
                      Magplant: 50dls

                      Goals:
                      Gaia:0/1
                      Magplant:0/1
                      Rayman:0/1
                      Buy+ World:0/1
                      Doodad: SOLD

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by blakadder View Post
                        From Growstocks:

                        Mag rose from 18 DLs to 42 DLs (233%)
                        Rayman rose from 30 DLs to 75 DLs (250%)
                        Never ever trust growstock cuz it is not accurate at all

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post
                        Im Working hard too! rn i have 12 dls pure
                        Good luck magplant 43dls now gaia 775

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          if i were u i'd hoard Low end iotm items.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Magicule View Post
                            Never ever trust growstock cuz it is not accurate at all
                            But tbh I always find their prices accurate. I think buyers are expecting cheaper price and sellers are expecting higher price, from that we can see how people would say "omg growstocks? lol not so accurate /fp".
                            I stan One Piece.
                            Nobody cares about your in-game accomplishments so don't put them here.

                            Imagine being rattled by me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by blakadder View Post
                              But tbh I always find their prices accurate. I think buyers are expecting cheaper price and sellers are expecting higher price, from that we can see how people would say "omg growstocks? lol not so accurate /fp".
                              Growstock is manipulated by people, example like if they wanna make a item rise they change price in thr and they will make rise in growtopia . this is wat i saw before

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X