Should I do Star Captain Role Quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I do Star Captain Role Quests?

Is it worth doing for Growtokens? And how much would it cost?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

I think it is worth it. The use x amount of a certain tool will cost you 1/4 world locks with the exception of tac drones with 1/2 world locks and teleporter charges (skip that one because it is 3 wls). For using startools, it should cost you only one world lock. Then for completing missions, it takes about 2 world locks for each one, might not be worth it. Buckazoids can be turned in from previous missions. You don’t even have to complete several missions for the tool ones, just spam the tool when it appears as an option.
    Udder
    Longtime Party Bunny

Comment

Originally posted by Udder View Post
      I think it is worth it. The use x amount of a certain tool will cost you 1/4 world locks with the exception of tac drones with 1/2 world locks and teleporter charges (skip that one because it is 3 wls). For using startools, it should cost you only one world lock. Then for completing missions, it takes about 2 world locks for each one, might not be worth it. Buckazoids can be turned in from previous missions. You don’t even have to complete several missions for the tool ones, just spam the tool when it appears as an option.
      thanks a lot.
      I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
      www.coolmathgames.com
      www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
      sigpic
      ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Working...
      X