How to Get Rune Stone Seeds ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Rune Stone Seeds ?

I remember blasting a world and brraking all the rune stone and didn't get a single seed

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Rune Stones have a 50% chance of dropping Map Fragments. If a Map Fragment drops it will replace any blocks/seeds that would naturally drop.

If you want to get regular amount of Rune Stones or Rune Stone Seeds from breaking them, put either Map Fragment in Unstable Tesseract or Magplant 5000, or Rune Stone/Rune Stone Seed in Unstable Tesseract, Gaia's Beacon or Magplant 5000.

Comment

Originally posted by Climper View Post
      Rune Stones have a 50% chance of dropping Map Fragments. If a Map Fragment drops it will replace any blocks/seeds that would naturally drop.

If you want to get regular amount of Rune Stones or Rune Stone Seeds from breaking them, put either Map Fragment in Unstable Tesseract or Magplant 5000, or Rune Stone/Rune Stone Seed in Unstable Tesseract, Gaia's Beacon or Magplant 5000.
      i thought unstable tesseract was only for seeds

░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
      ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
      Random stuff in GOLA
      ▲◭△△△◮▲
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Does this actually work? Have you tried?

You can also get rune stones and seeds by compacting magic stones you get from cave worlds
        . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

I'll try this . Thank you

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
            i thought unstable tesseract was only for seeds
            Gaia's Beacon is only for seeds, Unstable Tesseract can collect everything else.

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
            Does this actually work? Have you tried?
            It was my friend who actually found this out, and we used this method to farm Rune Stones when they still were 1/WL.

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
            You can also get rune stones and seeds by compacting magic stones you get from cave worlds
            Yes, that's a working method too.

Comment

Gaia's Beacon is only for seeds, Unstable Tesseract can collect everything else.

It was my friend who actually found this out, and we used this method to farm Rune Stones when they still were 1/WL.

Oh yeah sorry my brain has shrunk, i meant "isnt ut only for blocks", you answered this alrdy tho

░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
              ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
              Random stuff in GOLA
              ▲◭△△△◮▲
              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Hello I am his friend and I have blasted over 2000 worlds and I can confirm this.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X