Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do people trade/get role items?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where do people trade/get role items?

    I have been trying to find people who sell rarer role items like Carrots, Bloccoli, Toffee, and other less popular items (unlike SRocks), but I can't seem to find anyone. How do you guys get these role items?
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

  • #2
    Those are drops from role (farmer, surgeon, etc)

    Example: to get carrot you need to be lvl 5 farmer role and harvest trees that have rarity 21-39 (correct me if im wrong)
    IGN: SolLex

    random stuff at ROOBIX

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
      I have been trying to find people who sell rarer role items like Carrots, Bloccoli, Toffee, and other less popular items (unlike SRocks), but I can't seem to find anyone. How do you guys get these role items?
      Broadcasts, waiting for sellers in buy+ worlds, obtaining them yourself.

      If you're extremely desperate, you can search FRIENDROLES for sellers. They are expensive tho

      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
      ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
      Random stuff in GOLA
      ▲◭△△△◮▲
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jaqkey View Post
        Those are drops from role (farmer, surgeon, etc)

        Example: to get carrot you need to be lvl 5 farmer role and harvest trees that have rarity 21-39 (correct me if im wrong)
        idk about carrot block but rarity 21-40 is lvl 4 farmer role is dropping fallen pillars
        Job : Super Lazy Profiter,WOTD builder
        Goals :
        WOTD wins 1/10
        good BUY+ worlds : 2/10
        great BUY+ worlds : 0/10
        SUQIMAN is now free for copy (enjoy)
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
          Broadcasts, waiting for sellers in buy+ worlds, obtaining them yourself.

          If you're extremely desperate, you can search FRIENDROLES for sellers. They are expensive tho
          Which Buy+ worlds?
          Interesting threads I've made:
          BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

          Comment


          • #6
            BUYDEVILWING is the main world for selling aquamarine, ooze, bio waste, etc...
            Probably cause it's linked from BUYUT
            Real woof-woof king.
            I own BUYUPGRADE
            (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
              BUYDEVILWING is the main world for selling aquamarine, ooze, bio waste, etc...
              Probably cause it's linked from BUYUT
              What about less popular items like Toffee and Carrots?
              Interesting threads I've made:
              BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

              Comment


              • #8
                You got a list of what you need and what prices, I can probably find most of it.

                And buyroles has public bulletin boards, try to check those.
                IGN: QwertyFab
                I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
                But I definitely am a good friend.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                  What about less popular items like Toffee and Carrots?
                  there is an active bulletin board in BuyCarrotBlocks, there are a lot of sellers on the bulletin and the stock gets sold relatively quickly if its decently priced~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                    there is an active bulletin board in BuyCarrotBlocks, there are a lot of sellers on the bulletin and the stock gets sold relatively quickly if its decently priced~
                    Nice thanks! Found some there. What about Toffee?
                    Interesting threads I've made:
                    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                      Nice thanks! Found some there. What about Toffee?
                      Go to BuyToffeeBlock, then to the blue portal and there is a bulletin board on the left. I think there might be sellers

                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                      ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
                      Random stuff in GOLA
                      ▲◭△△△◮▲
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                        Go to BuyToffeeBlock, then to the blue portal and there is a bulletin board on the left. I think there might be sellers
                        :-) You are a wizard sir. How did you acquire this wisdom? Do you by any chance know where I can buy Mint? BuyMint doesn't have any board.
                        Last edited by Another Growtopian; 06-25-2020, 03:22 PM.
                        Interesting threads I've made:
                        BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X